SiouxSports.com Forum

Battle For Redemption: Sioux vs Huskies

brianvf

From Brad:

Quite a few changes in the lineup today, including moving Duncan to center on a different line.

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--21 Matt Frattin

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

15 Brent Davidson--22 Brad Malone--10 Andrew Kozek

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

2 Joe Finley--14 Brad Miller

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggling the lines! Are these hockey players or chainsaws? Let's git 'er done, boys!

I've got one eye on a pot of stew on the stove but I'll update from Hennessey's broadcast. He seems to be about 3 seconds ahead of other media which is a good thing because I need the head start given my lack of typing speed and accuracy.

On the Sioux/Spartan thread, someone here requested that Duncan be put on a line with some of our smaller, better skating forwards instead of with Kozek. Well, I guess they got their wish as I see Duncan is centering a line with Fratten and Gregwoire.

Yeah I like that idea as well.

Juggling the lines! Are these hockey players or chainsaws? Let's git 'er done, boys!

I've got one eye on a pot of stew on the stove but I'll update from Hennessey's broadcast. He seems to be about 3 seconds ahead of other media which is a good thing because I need the head start given my lack of typing speed and accuracy.

After last night changes were in order. Kozek is lucky that he isn't watching this one.

Priceless Tim H quote, as Watty gets sent to the box for no apparent reason after getting checked from behind:

"......huh?"

Followed by a long, dumbfounded pause.

Officiating at its finest. Even veteran wordsmith Tim Hennessy couldn't find the words to describe such a horrible call.

Viking suck another fumble. I can't wait till their season is over.

As much as I dislike the Bears, the way the Vikings are playing, they don't deserve to back their way into the playoffs. Let the Bears limp their way in only to lose on the road next week rather than the Vikings I say.

As much as I dislike the Bears, the way the Vikings are playing, they don't deserve to back their way into the playoffs. Let the Bears limp their way in only to lose on the road next week rather than the Vikings I say.

The coach and the QB need to be sent packing.

These announcers crack me up with their barely offside comment. Do they typically do basketball by any chance? :D

I really hope that Tech doesn't score this game, as the announcer already sounds like an excited little girl when the action heats up. If they managed to score, he might break my speakers with his high shrill.

Neither the Vikings nor the Bears deserve to be in the playoffs. It's a pathetic division this year.

I really hope that Tech doesn't score this game, as the announcer already sounds like an excited little girl when the action heats up. If they managed to score, he might break my speakers with his high shrill.

I'm with you on this one. He starts sounding like a little girl almost any time Tech even gets in the offensive zone. :D

Now I know how lucky we are for having TH as our announcer. Call him a homer if you want but the clowns we have heard lately from the Webcasts are just not very good. Most of them make the rug look good.

Neither the Vikings nor the Bears deserve to be in the playoffs. It's a pathetic division this year.

I'm with you on this one. He starts sounding like a little girl almost any time Tech even gets in the offensive zone. :D

DING! You are correct!

It's unfortunate that someone has to make the playoffs from the NFC North and the NFC West.

Unfortunately, the Bears are going to lose to the Vikings-esque Texans. The Packers might give the Lions their first win of the season too.

Let's Go Sioux!

Now I know how lucky we are for having TH as our announcer. Call him a homer if you want but the clowns we have heard lately from the Webcasts are just not very good. Most of them make the rug look good.

I get the same feeling about Dan Hammer for football. On the rare occation that I'm forced to the listen to the Vikings games on the radio it makes me realize how good of a job Hammer does for the Sioux games.

The Sioux had better hope that they score the first goal or two, otherwise this is going to be a boring game with them clogging their offensive zone and forcing everything to the outside.

Need to convert on a couple odd-man rushes and force Tech to play a more open game.