SiouxSports.com Forum

Random Thoughts of Happiness

DamStrait

2. Too bad 3 out of the 5 Sue (Sioux) fans would see the light and start cheering for the Gophers...

True Fighting Sioux fans do not cheer for the Gophers under any circumstances.

Thought of that makes my skin crawl, and its like cheering for the Green Bay Packers...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1. Not gonna happen. POI has nothing to do with my cheering for the light side. Been doing it since I was a freshman, and that was long before POI was even a tickle in someone's brain.

2. Too bad 3 out of the 5 Sue (Sioux) fans would see the light and start cheering for the Gophers...

3. Family and friends 99% converted to Gophers already sorry, just one nephew with a strange allegiance to the Mavs.

4. So the movie would be 5 minutes long?

:huh::):)

WPoS

You sure are winning over a lot of Sioux fans for your beerdart t-shirts. :glare: I take it you never majored in marketing in college; you have to worship, respect Sioux fans & our beloved hockey team if you want to have any shot at decent sales here. :p

Hey Sioux Fan in Phoenix . . . .

That you in the red bikini? I always said that women Sioux fans are some of the finest looking women in the world, but you may take the bar to new heights.

Sioux fan since '72. Cool. Member Rick Zapernick?

That was a lame pick-up line. :glare:

If I looked that fine, do you think I'd be spending any time whatsoever on this board? I'd be admiring myself in front of a mirror all day & working in a strip club at night for the big bucks :huh: . I'm actually a guy & if others used similar images this board would be a lot busier :p Maybe have a "Battle of the Sexiest Avatars" to help pass time until the season starts...

Don't really know specifics about Zapernick but I definitely remember the name. I was only 5 in '72 but I do remember going to a lot of the games then.

How many beers are we talking about here? I do not recommend 7...plus a mudslide (using double shots)...plus a Russian quelude (sp)...The bathroom at Buck's was cartwheeling, it's never done that before..... :p

But I am always up for beer :glare::huh:

SFIP...Don't hate on BeerDarts just because the inventor is a Goopher fan. At least he doesn't cheer for Wisconsin.

SFIP...Don't hate on BeerDarts just because the inventor is a Goopher fan. At least he doesn't cheer for Wisconsin.

I was just having some good-natured fun with him (that's why I used the smilies). I respect any Gopher fan who has the kahoonas to sell merchandise deep behind enemy lines :glare:

Can anyone tell me why the Badgers are so despised by other WCHA fans? I know we had a big rivalry with them 20+ years ago, but why the animosity now? It's not like they're stealing blue chippers from us or are a threat to win the NC anytime soon. Most Sioux fans treat the Badgers like they urinated on a Ralph Engelstad memorial in broad daylight.

I'll reserve my "hate" for them if/when they become a contender again. Until then, they're nothing more to me than just another struggling team. Seems kinda bass ackwards--hating a bad team instead of a winning team.

I could ramble of some wild conjecture linking the distaste for Wisconsion to a certain football team (that is so much better than the Vikes it's not funny), but that would be stretching it and off base with the topic of the thread

:)

Heathen Paker Fan!!!!! :glare::huh::p:) Be Gone!!! :p

I've hated the Packers since I started cheering for the Vikings, and I've hated the Badgers since I've cheered for the Gophers (So basically since I was born...I saw the light in hockey and converted to a Sioux fan)

WPoS...you know it! :p ...I'll try and convince flatspin7 too :)