SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

und_r_duncan_1.jpgVS scs_b_goepfert.jpg

A good chance to get the overall record back to .500 and a chance to grab 2 very valuable WCHA points - Keep lighting the lamp and hit these guys up and down the ice - GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5-3 Sioux - frattin,toews,kozek,hextall,duncan

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from someone who was at Boosters that Finley and Trupp were out tonight. Trupp's real close and with Finley there is some cautious optimism.

great news about trupp! i just hope for joe's sake that when he does come back, it's the last he will have to deal with these symptoms. i can't imagine how frustrating it must be for him. we miss him sorely on the blue line, but brain injuries arent ones to mess around with.

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

UND's lines

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Andrew Kozek

9 Mario Lamoureux--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

17 Jason Gregoire--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin - my pick to click

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - finley (concussion) trupp (arm) davidson (healthy)

SCSU's lines

27 Tony Mosey--17 Aaron Marvin--12 Travis Novak

13 Jordy Christian--9 Garrett Roe--19 Ryan Lasch - have to contain this line - hit,hit,hit

26 John Swanson--16 Nick Oslund--11 Jared Festler

8 Michael Olson--29 Drew LeBlanc--21 Brian Volpei

5 Nicholas Rioux--7 Garrett Raboin

25 Oliver Lauridsen--6 Brett Barta

3 Sam Zabkowicz--18 Chris Hepp

33 Jase Weslosky

41 Dan Dunn

36 Nate Hardy

This may seem like a silly question, but does the home team get to see the lineup of the away team before they enter their own, in order to be able to match up lines, etc? Otherwise, I don't really see the point of switching the top two lines. 3 and 4 (or what is typically 3 and 4) are switched too.

This may seem like a silly question, but does the home team get to see the lineup of the away team before they enter their own, in order to be able to match up lines, etc? Otherwise, I don't really see the point of switching the top two lines. 3 and 4 (or what is typically 3 and 4) are switched too.

no. he can start any line he wants to start. its a gut feeling sometimes. he obviously feels that that line hes starting may provide a nice first jump of energy. there are many reasons to switch it up but after the game starts it really doesnt matter as we get the last line change at home

radio pre game on

hak says...................scsu went in and did good vs msu, they played well...........from here on in there is no wcha action til 2nd week of january. wana go into x-mas break on good note. points are at a premium............good week of practice.....reason i have said we are close, we see good things in practice before it happens in games.....beter making plays and scoring goals.......had a good week..........makes it more fun when you produce offesivley and scoring.......frattin has been a difference maker..doing what we brought him here to do..........scsu has better speed than CC, good skill up front..goalie good for them. very good goalie........lasch and rtoe are good offensive players....we have to bne aware on the PP, not just PP as they are good all around.......we have been chipping in 5 on 5 but PP is a driving force latley, putting opposition on their heals..brads been solid and times spectacular and expect him to keep developing into #1 goaltender