SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the play Fine before or during Not Fine :sad:

I respectful disagree. I went to the Vikes/GB game two weeks ago and everyone was on their feet for virtually the whole game. Hell, even @ the Wild games most people stand when a critical play is about to happen. You do know that the view is unobstucted in your living room, right? The atmosphere is what makes college sports awesome.

And no one follows that rule either.

Yep, I know this to be a fact because up in the so called non student seats some people don't get that point.

The puck drops and this woman gets up and walks to the isle. Its like wait till the wistle blows. not during the puck drops.

So, what did everyone think of Saturday's game? :sad:

Haven't we all been down this "student-seating-standing-swearing-TheRalph'sAtmosphereSux" path enough already? Move along; there's nothing here that hasn't been said a thousand times before.

So, what did everyone think of Saturday's game? :sad:

Haven't we all been down this "student-seating-standing-swearing-TheRalph'sAtmosphereSux" path enough already? Move along; there's nothing here that hasn't been said a thousand times before.

bottom line is Sioux hockey games are more of a social event now more than ever compared to the old ralph.

bottom line is Sioux hockey games are more of a social event now more than ever compared to the old ralph.

they are and oh well. if its gona be loud at times and when it should be then the band and students can make it that way. ive been to many college sporting events in az and back there and it all starts with those two on creating atmosphere. go sioux, kick the crap out of the dogz............

must be a Generation Gap thing :sad:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVRHtR2R0g

thats awesome..........the ralph should have that same theme for that song as ive seen that house of pain song "jump around" at many college sporting events and it works everytime especially a few drinks deep ??? lets get crazy people :)

I respectful disagree. I went to the Vikes/GB game two weeks ago and everyone was on their feet for virtually the whole game. Hell, even @ the Wild games most people stand when a critical play is about to happen. You do know that the view is unobstucted in your living room, right? The atmosphere is what makes college sports awesome.

I was at that game too and it was awesome. I started out sitting in the upper deck where it was more quiet but once we had snuck down to the lower bowl to sweet seats the atmosphere was awesome and people were standing for a large amount of the game.

So, what did everyone think of Saturday's game? :)

I think it is a legit issue, I think atmosphere is important and it helps the team play better.

I wonder how much beer those Wisco's had to consume to jump around :D

PS.. Got the DVD's Thanks AZ :)

I will admit Jump Around was pretty cool but it was nowhere near as awesome as they had explained it to be. The best was nearly getting thrown out for doing crowd pushups after Gopher TDs.