SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am not at home in on my phone, what I know the score but how are the Sioux playing?

they skated great all period. outplayed cc. bad call on hextall put him out and gave the tigers the five minute pp, but need to kill the rest of it off, then continue to dominate despite the stellar wcha officiating, no surpirse, but don adam is BRUTAL!!

Hell, you barely see the goals they cut away so fast. They are just fired up to show off their damn floating tiger head. It's pretty lame. Although for only 7 bucks it's not bad at all. Heck, that's only a single beer at the Ralph!

they skated great all period. outplayed cc. bad call on hextall put him out and gave the tigers the five minute pp, but need to kill the rest of it off, then continue to dominate despite the stellar wcha officiating, no surpirse, but don adam is BRUTAL!!

Don Adam is a big pile of excrement. How much do you want to bet that he was out to call a CFB on the Sioux after he got bitched out last night?

don adam trying his damnest to kill the sioux momentum. the announcers all over the officiating. quote "the quicker don adam is out of this league, the better" can they say that on the air?? ??? lets kill this sioux!!

FREE SPEECH. I am disgusted and I might be writing the league office again.