SiouxSports.com Forum

Political signs

Goon

It's true that the political signs in ND have to be down by midnight. It's not political signs that I'm sick of, it's ALL of these stupid political commercials on TV. Being in the Denver market with Colorado being a battleground state, it's been almost unbearable. I can't wait until it's over, but make sure you vote!

It's true that the political signs in ND have to be down by midnight. It's not political signs that I'm sick of, it's ALL of these stupid political commercials on TV. Being in the Denver market with Colorado being a battleground state, it's been almost unbearable. I can't wait until it's over, but make sure you vote!

at least you don't live in ND and have to put up with all of the norm coleman and al franken mud slinging ads from the MN senate race. it is sickening, i will be glad when it's all over tomorrow.

at least you don't live in ND and have to put up with all of the norm coleman and al franken mud slinging ads from the MN senate race. it is sickening, i will be glad when it's all over tomorrow.

$20 million each was spent - if I had $20,000,000 - I could be senator. Dayton bought the seat for only $9 million 6 years ago by scaring seniors. Seems cheap this year.

oh well - lets see what the hollywood elite does this time if the pundents are wrong again - but they probably are right this time I'm afraid

soon we will all be working for the government, our guns confiscated and buying groceries with eurodollars.

$20 million each was spent - if I had $20,000,000 - I could be senator. Dayton bought the seat for only $9 million 6 years ago by scaring seniors. Seems cheap this year.

oh well - lets see what the hollywood elite does this time if the pundents are wrong again - but they probably are right this time I'm afraid

soon we will all be working for the government, our guns confiscated and buying groceries with eurodollars.

If Obama loses, we will be lamenting the "Riots of 2008". That said, I think Obama wins.

The last time I checked, this board had a strict "no politics" policy, didn't it? :lol:

No kidding -- all the posts about how much people hate "the other guy" removed.

It's crazy to me that a topic like this or about the economy can't exist without people going on rants about how much they hate politician x or candidate y, but so be it.