SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Drew Stafford netted 2 goals and was the games First Star in tonight's Sabres game. he now has 5 goals in his last 4 games, and has a 4 game point streak going! its his second streak of more than 3 games this season!

they just showed one of his goals, it was #2 or 3 on top plays on sportcenter, friken sick azz move and he top shelved it, wow...watch sportcenter for this...

they just showed one of his goals, it was #2 or 3 on top plays on sportcenter, friken sick azz move and he top shelved it, wow...watch sportcenter for this...

Awsome!

he used that move in college almost everytime it seemed. sometimes good, sometimes not so good. He definately belongs at the next level from watching 10 or so games this year.

didn't need him anyway. :angry:

I was watching the game w/ my wife, Stafford is her all-time favorite player, and managed to record it to our dvr. I will put it to disk and upload it to the web and post it for everyone to enjoy.

My wife even wore her Stafford Sabres jersey I had boughten given her for V-day at the Mankato playoff series. She was excited that Diggler gave her props on her jersey. :angry:

I was watching the game w/ my wife, Stafford is her all-time favorite player, and managed to record it to our dvr. I will put it to disk and upload it to the web and post it for everyone to enjoy.

My wife even wore her Stafford Sabres jersey I had boughten given her for V-day at the Mankato playoff series. She was excited that Diggler gave her props on her jersey. :angry:

Now THAT is True Romance. A hockey jersey for Valentine's Day. Nice.

I just got an email from a friend from Buffalo who catches all of the Sabres games. I had to share the last part of his message here:

P.S. Stafford had a great game last night. He is really opening the eyes of the fans and media around here and becoming a big favorite. I heard an interview from him earlier in the year where he was praising his development at North Dakota. He fought the guy the cheap shotted Chris Drury a while back, and shortly after a big brawl erupted. Vanek was seen hiding under the bench.

I thought his last line about Vanek was hilarious.

Stafford with the game winner tonight against the Maple Leafs :lol: His 12th of the year in 35 games I believe, not too bad for Drew at all, good to see him getting a chance in Buffalo with their injury problems they have had, he is definitely showing them something for the future.

Stafford with the game winner tonight against the Maple Leafs :lol: His 12th of the year in 35 games I believe, not too bad for Drew at all, good to see him getting a chance in Buffalo with their injury problems they have had, he is definitely showing them something for the future.

5 goals in the last 5 games. sweet