SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Bus to Denver

YaneA

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you can go

I've lost sleep crunching the numbers in my head, but there's a possibility that if the Sioux win on Thursday, I may just break the bank and fly out of Minneapolis/St Paul with my boy on Saturday and return on Sunday. Considering I was going to pay for everything for my dad on the trip anyways, I'm guessing a five day venture by bus can't be much cheaper than a 24 hour stint by plane, can it?

5:95

I've lost sleep crunching the numbers in my head, but there's a possibility that if the Sioux win on Thursday, I may just break the bank and fly out of Minneapolis/St Paul with my boy on Saturday and return on Sunday. Considering I was going to pay for everything for my dad on the trip anyways, I'm guessing a five day venture by bus can't be much cheaper than a 24 hour stint by plane, can it?

well plane tickets can be 1200 round trip so it would be more expensive, but might equal out anyway in the long run if you factor in food, hotel and such for 5 days.

well plane tickets can be 1200 round trip so it would be more expensive, but might equal out anyway in the long run if you factor in food, hotel and such for 5 days.

I ran some numbers on priceline and travelocity last night. Like I said, I was paying for my dad anyways, so we're talking about $400 for the bus, $400 for hotel room, meals for Wednesday-Sunday, etc...for a few hundred bucks more, it may very well be worth it. Hey, new odds!

Saturday only: 40/60

I ran some numbers on priceline and travelocity last night. Like I said, I was paying for my dad anyways, so we're talking about $400 for the bus, $400 for hotel room, meals for Wednesday-Sunday, etc...for a few hundred bucks more, it may very well be worth it. Hey, new odds!

good, well u better come!

I don't even know you, but this is what I think you should do:

Leave the cities after school on Wed. Ride with the pair from SiouxSports.com who are looking for riders. (Meet in Fargo. My guess is you could even find a Fargo driveway to park in via SS.com)

There are lots of options for hotel rooms. You WILL find tickets. Just go.

Odds are 100/0 we will be disappointed if you aren't there. Start out heading for Hoggsbreath and end up in Denver.

listen up MM, screw the ticket crap, get in a friken car and meet us down in denver dammit :lol:

You remind me of some of my army buddies, I come up with some excuse I didn't I feel like going out tonight and the next thing we know are in the car pulling up the bar. :D

Well sitting here in the Airport awaiting my flight for Denver getting VERY excited to see the Skate 4 8!!! MM When the Sioux win Tomorrow afternoon I better see you in the stands on Saturday with MM jr.! (even though I've never met we still better see you there!!) to all going on the Fan bus safe travels and we'll see you in Denver!!!!

Well sitting here in the Airport awaiting my flight for Denver getting VERY excited to see the Skate 4 8!!! MM When the Sioux win Tomorrow afternoon I better see you in the stands on Saturday with MM jr.! (even though I've never met we still better see you there!!) to all going on the Fan bus safe travels and we'll see you in Denver!!!!

PM me your cell # and I'll text you when the plane touches down in Denver Saturday afternoon.

Pulled in to the Quality Inn Central about 20 mins ago, on the 6th floor and the place is already flooded with Sioux fans!!

Other than a MAJOR rain shower about 45 miles north of Denver, the trip went well. Also damn the south wind and it was howling!!

Edit: Where in the hell are the mountains?? :D

Pulled in to the Quality Inn Central about 20 mins ago, on the 6th floor and the place is already flooded with Sioux fans!!

Other than a MAJOR rain shower about 45 miles north of Denver, the trip went well. Also damn the south wind and it was howling!!

behind global warmings friend, SMOG.

Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Lloyd: I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of !@#$, man