SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Bus to Denver

YaneA

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to some issues out of my control, my dad has backed out of going to Denver this weekend. I still want to go, but it's not in the cards in 2008.

Current odds: 10:90

do you need a ride or whats the deal? big a hg is looking for 2 to go

do you need a ride or whats the deal? big a hg is looking for 2 to go

I sent him a PM a bit ago. I was all set to board the Sioux bus but my dad's a bit skittish about leavin' the ranch for five days. I've also got my boy with me this weekend and he missed a week of school last month for my grandfather's funeral...be a bit tough to have him miss 3 more days of school this week. I'm bummed...but not sure what to do. :lol:

10:90

I sent him a PM a bit ago. I was all set to board the Sioux bus but my dad's a bit skittish about leavin' the ranch for five days. I've also got my boy with me this weekend and he missed a week of school last month for my grandfather's funeral...be a bit tough to have him miss 3 more days of school this week. I'm bummed...but not sure what to do. :lol:

10:90

I hope you work something out, It'd be fun to see you down there. Can Mafia Jr. go to school Wednesday and miss only two days?

I hope you work something out, It'd be fun to see you down there. Can Mafia Jr. go to school Wednesday and miss only two days?

With Al's bus leaving at 7:00 am Wednesday morning, I'd have to leave Bloomington at about 3-4 am that same morning to meet the gang in Fargo (3 days). I PM'd Big a HG to check in on the Wednesday evening option (which would mean 2 days). It's not dead yet.

Still a bit concerned that people seem to think there will be plenty of tickets available in Denver, yet they themselves have scrambled and overpaid for 300 level tickets before-hand.

15:85

Still a bit concerned that people seem to think there will be plenty of tickets available in Denver, yet they themselves have scrambled and overpaid for 300 level tickets before-hand.

Not everyone. Don't let tickets stop you if you can work the other stuff out.

Not everyone. Don't let tickets stop you if you can work the other stuff out.

So you're straddlin' the company line that tickets won't be a problem? My last FF was in Columbus so don't know how to gauge Milwaukee or St Louis.

13:87

So you're straddlin' the company line that tickets won't be a problem? My last FF was in Columbus so don't know how to gauge Milwaukee or St Louis.

there will be tickets, even if they are in the 300 sections, just get down there it will be fun. The pepsi center holds 18,007 people, I doubt that the place will be full at any time during the FF, there will be tickets waiting for you outside the door.

It's lower bowl or bust for me. And I'm not talkin' the kind of 'bust' I saw at The Platinum Fox in 2005, either! :lol:

12:88

Last year I had upper bowl tickets in St. Louis and I sat lower bowl for all three games. This arena seats even more people and there might be even less there, so even if you get upper bowl you could probably sit lower bowl.

13:87

you wont have a problem. milwaukee was hard only if uw was playing as i sold all of our groups title game tix for a grip but that is different than normal circumstances, otherwise they are easy, st louis was even easier. your main concern should be getting there, then hotel then get tix , get your arse there or do you have the kid for sure?

Last year I had upper bowl tickets in St. Louis and I sat lower bowl for all three games. This arena seats even more people and there might be even less there, so even if you get upper bowl you could probably sit lower bowl.

exactly! you can always move. Just get in the arena.

there will be tickets, even if they are in the 300 sections, just get down there it will be fun. The pepsi center holds 18,007 people, I doubt that the place will be full at any time during the FF, there will be tickets waiting for you outside the door.

i have to agree with jive here mafia, there will be tickets... as much as we all love college hockey, there won't be 18,000+ fans at these game without a local team in it. hope to see you there. if you make it, i'll buy you a beer :lol: (mafia man 18:82)

on a side note... too bad the avs didn't get home ice for the first round of the nhl playoffs. we could have had semis on thursday. playoff game and hobey ceremony on friday, then sioux winning #8 on saturday!!! i realize they probably wouldn't have had the game on friday, but what would they have done?? taken away the home ice because of the frozen four?

i have to agree with jive here mafia, there will be tickets... as much as we all love college hockey, there won't be 18,000+ fans at these game without a local team in it. hope to see you there. if you make it, i'll buy you a beer :lol: (mafia man 18:82)

on a side note... too bad the avs didn't get home ice for the first round of the nhl playoffs. we could have had semis on thursday. playoff game and hobey ceremony on friday, then sioux winning #8 on saturday!!! i realize they probably wouldn't have had the game on friday, but what would they have done?? taken away the home ice because of the frozen four?

Sioux Hockey is more important than the lowly av's!!!!! and yes they would have lost home ice thanks to the sioux. lol just playin I dunno how they would have worked that out.

It's lower bowl or bust for me. And I'm not talkin' the kind of 'bust' I saw at The Platinum Fox in 2005, either! :lol:

12:88

OMG - the Platinum Fox!! What great memories. That was my first pole dancing experience! My buddy still thinks "Paradise" is saving herself for him and will marry him someday!!! :D

OMG - the Platinum Fox!! What great memories. That was my first pole dancing experience! My buddy still thinks "Paradise" is saving herself for him and will marry him someday!!! :lol:

She'll have to divorce me first for him to have a shot at her.

5:95

Good question. I'm even mulling over the thought of coming down there on Friday/Saturday should the Sioux win on Thursday. Crazy!

7:93

listen up MM, screw the ticket crap, get in a friken car and meet us down in denver dammit :lol:

With Al's bus leaving at 7:00 am Wednesday morning, I'd have to leave Bloomington at about 3-4 am that same morning to meet the gang in Fargo (3 days). I PM'd Big a HG to check in on the Wednesday evening option (which would mean 2 days). It's not dead yet.

15:85

I don't think many people are overpaying for 300 level tickets. I got mine for face value and the guy shipped them for free. I am hoping i can move down to lower bowl once the game starts.