SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Bus to Denver

YaneA

I've been in touch with Al but might have a sticking point: It appears the return trip is NOT thru Deadwood, north to Belfield, and west to Fargo. My guess is the return buses will head east to Omaha and find I-29 and head north from there.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in touch with Al but might have a sticking point: It appears the return trip is NOT thru Deadwood, north to Belfield, and west to Fargo. My guess is the return buses will head east to Omaha and find I-29 and head north from there.

OK. We pick you up in Fargo, pick your dad up in Belfield and on the way back, we leave you in Fargo and your dad takes the train back home. There, a plan!

OK. We pick you up in Fargo, pick your dad up in Belfield and on the way back, we leave you in Fargo and your dad takes the train back home. There, a plan!

I've mulled that option already. Still mulling...a lot depends on what time we're back in Fargo Sunday night.

I'm now going to post odds of me making the trip on each post I type.

12:01 pm Friday afternoon's odds: 75/25 for going.

Al called me today, updating me on the hotel situation, and said we are now leaving from the old fairgrounds. I believe that's on Gateway Dr. by the race track. Buses will be there at 6:30, leaving at 7am sharp.

Anyways, Bud Light will be on tap.

Also, he said it's not a for sure that we would come back on Friday if the unthinkable happend. When I first spoke to him, he said if the unthinkable happend, we would leave Friday and work our way back. He said today it will have to be a group decision.

Personally, I'd like to stay in Denver until Sunday just to take in some of the sights.

Al called me today, updating me on the hotel situation, and said we are now leaving from the old fairgrounds. I believe that's on Gateway Dr. by the race track. Buses will be there at 6:30, leaving at 7am sharp.

Anyways, Bud Light will be on tap.

Also, he said it's not a for sure that we would come back on Friday if the unthinkable happend. When I first spoke to him, he said if the unthinkable happend, we would leave Friday and work our way back. He said today it will have to be a group decision.

Personally, I'd like to stay in Denver until Sunday just to take in some of the sights.

How do we get a vote on this? I'd like to know ahead of time what the plan is. I want to stay the entire time, no matter who is playing on saturday.

I do not want to come back early. I want to stay the entire time. I am sure most people will want to stay until sunday.

Our group also wants to stay for the duration. You would be surprised though at the number of people that would vote to sell their tickets and come home. :)

Last year, I had a great time watching Michigan State win the championship.

Our group also wants to stay for the duration. You would be surprised though at the number of people that would vote to sell their tickets and come home. :)

haha, I did too. Plus, it was great when we met Cory Schiender at a Moose came and he said that he wished he could apologize for sending us home early, we told him that we stayed to watch him lose!

Majority rules then. And if the unthinkable happens, and part of the group wants to head home, maybe one bus could leave on Friday and the rest on Sunday?

Just an idea. I'm a newbie to the bus.

Majority rules then. And if the unthinkable happens, and part of the group wants to head home, maybe one bus could leave on Friday and the rest on Sunday?

Just an idea. I'm a newbie to the bus.

Good idea but if more than 50% want to leave.....

I signed on for the duration. I would like to know before we leave for Denver if leaving early is going to be a possiblity! I don't want to be forced to leave because of a 'majority rule'.

When I talked to Al today he said that it seems the majority of the people have said they want to stay. I told him that our group wants to stay no matter who is in the final game and he seemed to think that we wouldnt be leaving till Sunday.

But really, why are we even fretting over something like this. We are going to be playing on Saturday. We have 4 players that comitted to returning this year for a reason, and we have 4 seniors that want to leave this program with a ring on their finger.

GO SIOUX!

I seem to remember reading that Kyle Radke is the only player (in the country?) to be dressing for four Frozen 4's. The Sioux have some winning to do.

How many of you on the bus have your tickets in-hand? Seems like everyone who is telling me to "hop on the bus" without tickets and wasn't worried about seats themselves decided to get their 300 level tickets and not take the chance.

I'm still 90/10. Dad is now on the fence due to weather change in SW ND and calving season.

New prognosis: 70:30

How many of you on the bus have your tickets in-hand? Seems like everyone who is telling me to "hop on the bus" without tickets and wasn't worried about seats themselves decided to get their 300 level tickets and not take the chance.

I'm still 90/10. Dad is now on the fence due to weather change in SW ND and calving season.

I have tickets in hand. I feel the same way you do. I would not feel comfortable without already having them, regardless of how easy everyone says they will be to get. This is my first Frozen four and maybe i will feel the same way next year after i have seen what they are all talking about.

I had every intention on not getting tickets until I arrived in Denver, however, when I was searching stubhub this morning, 4 popped up for only $150.00 and they were down on ice level 20 rows up and I couldn't resist. As soon as I purchased them, they were back up to $500 a piece.

For several reasons, my dad has now opted to stay at home and not join the trip. Does anyone on Al's bus need a roommate for the weekend?

New prognosis: 40:60

I am going on Al's bus and traveling by myself. I Already have called and got reservations, but i would be willing to split the cost of the room with ya if your interested. pm me and let me know.

I am going on Al's bus and traveling by myself. I Already have called and got reservations, but i would be willing to split the cost of the room with ya if your interested. pm me and let me know.

The suspense is killing me!! Did MM, call you? I was going to call him but work is pretty constant and only have time for a post.