SiouxSports.com Forum

Obama, Clinton to speak in GF.

Let'sGoHawks!

They both are total and complete LOSERS!

More specifically, they are committed globalists who will drive the final nail into the coffin that is the middle class. Essentially they're no different than Insane McCain, other than their dumbed-down rhetoric & jingoistic stump speeches that may lead a gullible person who's easily influenced by mainstream media to think that they're competing paradigms.

The corporate elite have chosen these puppets for your consumption. For those of you that have an ounce of common sense remaining, quit swallowing as Truth everything that the boob tube throws at you & think independently. I dare you. Think what kind of future you're leaving for your posterity. But if you desire the morphing of the sovereign entity that is the U.S. into the North American Union, then any of these 3 would be a worthy choice.

I agree .357 that none of the three are very good candidates all are very liberal in my opinion. I will plug my nose and pull the lever for Jon McCain. Clinton and Obama are basically going to give American sovereignty ot the UN and confiscate people income at an incredible rate. Now we hear that 75,000.00 is considered rich, look out folk tax hikes are coming our way.

Wow, think of this people there is a good chance we are going to elect a person that has accomplished nothing in his political life.

If you were up to speed on current events you would know that Obama has distanced himself very much from him.

I heard someone say a great thing today. He's extremely conservative but admitted that this is incredible for the city and that he would be going to listen to a historical event in this city. We are having two presidential candidates (whether you support them or not) that will break a barrier in this race. Also, both are coming on the same day, when ND is not even in a current race right now. I have a lot of friends at other universities that are quite jealous because not many cities, especially one the size as Grand Forks get an oppurtunity like this. I'm not saying one has to change their stances and support one of the candidates but take this event with an open mind and look at a lot of the positives, as well as represent the city well because I'm sure there will be national news networks covering the event.

Ahhhh to be stuck in the middle. Regardless of what party you align yourself with (or you can be like me and have beliefs that stretch cross-party), It's a good event for GFK to have two candidates show up in town.

My ideal party would believe in (and in no particular order):

Kicking terrorist ass when needed (but not getting involved in every country's business)

Gun Rights

Separation of Church and State (gay "marriage" allowed in the eyes of taxes, etc.)

Support of science and alternative energy research

RESPONSIBLE government spending

Protecting our borders

When it comes to supporting the poor, welfare, etc... things get difficult. I have absolutely no problem with some taxes going towards helping those that have worked their ass off and can't afford health insurance, etc. However, the fact that some people live off welfare, etc. disgusts me. I don't claim to have a solution for this problem.

Another cloudy issue is immigration and illegals.

Either way, I'm excited about both coming to town (regadless of how I'll vote), and I'll show up to hear the rhetoric.

If you were up to speed on current events you would know that Obama has distanced himself very much from him.

This issue is going to affect him because Wright was his paster, Wright married Barrack and his wife, baptised his children and the Trinity Church gave luis farrakhan an acheivement award. I would be a little concerned. The Stuff that Wright said in the church was very divisive.

I heard someone say a great thing today. He's extremely conservative but admitted that this is incredible for the city and that he would be going to listen to a historical event in this city. We are having two presidential candidates (whether you support them or not) that will break a barrier in this race. Also, both are coming on the same day, when ND is not even in a current race right now. I have a lot of friends at other universities that are quite jealous because not many cities, especially one the size as Grand Forks get an oppurtunity like this. I'm not saying one has to change their stances and support one of the candidates but take this event with an open mind and look at a lot of the positives, as well as represent the city well because I'm sure there will be national news networks covering the event.

I can't believe you Obama supporters, the guy could do anything and you would excuse it. Barack Obama knew the things Rev. Jeremiah Wright was saying. Obama was in he pews when Wright was saying them. Obama knew his church supports Louis Farrakahn. Obama knew that Wright and Farrakahn spent some time in Libia with Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. If you believe otherwise, you are ignorant.

Maybe you should ask yourself why Obama would dis-invite his pastor Jeremiah Wright from his early 2007 speech in Springfield, IL when he was announcing his run for president? Do you think it is normal he dis-invited his mentor and pastor of the church he attended for 20 years from one of the most important events of his life. Think about it.

As far as Obama's speech on race, it was insulting. He compared his white grandmother's private racist thoughts to Jeremiah Wright's very public racist thoughts? Wright seems to be proud of the racist things he says. This said more than anyone needed to know about Obama but since he cloaked it in elegant language, etc... and the major news organizations are in the tank for Obama, he got away with it.

Obama isn't an agent of change in the Chicago area. If he was, he would say something about the corruption in the state like Governor Rod Blagojevich and he would not be connected with political insiders like Tony Rezko. Obama is more of the same.

I can't believe you Obama supporters, the guy could do anything and you would excuse it. Barack Obama knew the things Rev. Jeremiah Wright was saying. Obama was in he pews when Wright was saying them. Obama knew his church supports Louis Farrakahn. Obama knew that Wright and Farrakahn spent some time in Libia with Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. If you believe otherwise, you are ignorant.

Maybe you should ask yourself why Obama would dis-invite his pastor Jeremiah Wright from his early 2007 speech in Springfield, IL when he was announcing his run for president? Do you think it is normal he dis-invited his mentor and pastor of the church he attended for 20 years from one of the most important events of his life. Think about it.

As far as Obama's speech on race, it was insulting. He compared his white grandmother's private racist thoughts to Jeremiah Wright's very public racist thoughts? Wright seems to be proud of the racist things he says. This said more than anyone needed to know about Obama but since he cloaked it in elegant language, etc... and the major news organizations are in the tank for Obama, he got away with it.

Obama isn't an agent of change in the Chicago area. If he was, he would say something about the corruption in the state like Governor Rod Blagojevich and he would not be connected with political insiders like Tony Rezko. Obama is more of the same.

It's refreshing to know that there are some sane people out there like you. Good post.

I'll do you one better, because every one of "the front-runners" are complete & unabashed clowns & total misfits. Endless wars on false pretenses; diminished civil liberties; encroachment on the 2nd Amendment; destruction of the middle class due to outsourcing & an endless welfare/warfare state; the dissolution of the Constitution & U.S. sovereignty....I'm ashamed of our public school system & the idiots it has produced the past 60 years with its dumbed-down curriculum. An educated, rational public would be highly critical of these elitists, not fawning over them to the point of celebrity-worshiping. The matrix is escapable, you know.

If N.D. were truly patriotic, it would bar these sovereignty-destroyers from entering the state.

Get a load of this stuff:

Obama's church founded on radical creed

"The church where Sen. Barack Obama has worshipped for two decades publicly declares that its ministry is founded on a 1960s book that espouses "the destruction of the white enemy."

Obama's unfunded bailout

"Barack Obama's debate performances and his "change" and "hope" speeches have been rightly criticized for lacking substance. But that doesn't mean his policy shop hasn't been working overtime creating seemingly countless new schemes to transfer huge sums of taxpayer money to millions and millions of households through mortgage bailouts and "refundable" tax credits (essentially welfare payments to households whose income-and, in many cases, payroll-tax burdens have already been eliminated)."

I don't care what anyone's political beliefs are. If you don't like any of the candidates running for the presidency of our country, you're going to have to at least support one of them eventually. If you don't support anything about any of them, then move out of the country (I know, much easier said than done, but seriously then stop complaining and do something about it.)

This is a (an?) historical event for the city of Grand Forks and North Dakota, so please please please don't make us all look like idiots/morons if you're going, because most of the country already thinks that.

I don't care what anyone's political beliefs are. If you don't like any of the candidates running for the presidency of our country, you're going to have to at least support one of them eventually.

There is another choice; they can stay home and vote for no one.

I don't care what anyone's political beliefs are. If you don't like any of the candidates running for the presidency of our country, you're going to have to at least support one of them eventually. If you don't support anything about any of them, then move out of the country (I know, much easier said than done, but seriously then stop complaining and do something about it.)

This is a (an?) historical event for the city of Grand Forks and North Dakota, so please please please don't make us all look like idiots/morons if you're going, because most of the country already thinks that.

Move out of the country because I dont support a candidate?? Thats a very naive position to take as if we should blindly support any of these candidates. I cant do anything about it when I cant help that my favorite dropped out in January due to lack of media attention these other three have garnered and I'm certainly not moved to support the remaining three.

As an American in a foreign country (a country that happens to be our closest neighbor), all I can say is I sure as hell hope whoever gets in turns around our image to the rest of the world because I shouldnt have to put up with the BS I have been encountering simply because I'm an American and because of the current sitting President's politics.