SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Sioux game in Fargo?

Wilbur

I'll be in Fargo on Sunday, and I'm wondering about possible bars or restaurants that would have ESPNU? If the Sioux are lucky enough to be playing on Sunday it would be nice to be able to watch them and some other regional games as well. :D

Thanks

North or south Fargo? On the south side, I would say the Buffalo Wild Wings thats just off of 13th avenue a block west of the mall would be one of your best bet. Same with north Fargo, just north of the Fargodome on 19th ave the BWW there. Maybe I'm just biased to that place but I know they have dish and they've always cooperated in putting up Gopher games for me (they put one up during UFC on a corner TV for me, and the Sioux is a much bigger deal in Fargo so I'm sure they'd have it on a big TV, especially with no big events). There are some smaller places obviously that I can let you know about but I think those are your 2 best bets.

Saturday's game will be on everywhere. Sunday's game (if we make it) will be a little trickier. I have a call into the Fan Club to see if they will be showing the game on Sunday. I will post when I get more info. It would be great to take over that place on Sunday nite. It is a great place to watch sports!

Hooligans in West Fargo will have the game Saturday AND Sunday. Pretty cool place. They have 6 100 inch TV's, decent seating and it won't be packed to the gills like BW's. And you can actually hear the game too!

It's just south of I94 on Sheyenne Street.

I called Goodfella's today and they say they will be showing the games on Saturday and Sunday(if they make it.) I asked the guy on the phone if they carry ESPNU and he said if they don't they will be getting it because he's not missing the game.

Me and the lady friend will be out watching on Sat. Is Hooligans the place to be or Goodfellas. Both sound good, BWW never has sound on and is always packed. Would be fun to have a lot of green in one place. Somebody make the call.

BWW all depends on the event. Like for UFC fights where that's what everyone is there for, they put it on all the TVs and always have the sound on. I'm sure if there are lots of Sioux fans there that they will have no problem putting it on the big screen and putting the sound on. Just my 1/50 of a dollar.

Hooligans and Goodfella's are pretty much next door to each other on Sheyenne St. in West Fargo. Hooligans has 5 projection televisions and Goodfellaws has a big screen and 8- 32 inch televisions. Goodfellas is small with about 6 booths and 3 tables and stools around the bar. Happy hour all day at Goodfellas with 2 for 1 pitchers. No matter what place people choose there will be Sioux fans. If anyone is wondering why I now specifics it's because I called. :D

It's up on the Hooligans website at www.hoolios.com that they do indeed have ESPNU and will have the audio for the game on their entire sound system both Saturday and Sunday. I called out there and they said they have some wireless table speakers for those that want to listen to basketball.

I've been there a few times to watch Bison Football (shhhh, don't tell) and UND Hockey. The wall of big screen TV's is pretty sweet.