SiouxSports.com Forum

sPORTS bAR'S IN gRAND fORKS

gfbugman

Because the Management is not Fan friendly, and also they would have to pay staff. If everyone would pay 5 or 10 dollars, they could use that to pay staff and still make money. But it is not a Country Music concert, Kids Show or curling so they would not be interested in that.

Why doesn't the Ralph show it on the video board?

Why doesn't the Ralph show it on the video board?

You know, Ive thought of this a thousand times. A college town, that revolves highly around the sport of hockey, especially sioux hockey, that has the most amazing hockey arena on earth yet still haven't had anything as cool as this would be. To give back a little something back to the fans would be sweet..... Jackasses. Thats all Ill say.

GR sounds good (what size) ? :D

as well as the Ralph showing it (& cheaper beer) ? ;) It is cool how in the Stanley cup the away teams open up their home arena's & good crowds show up & watch it on the big screens :D

You would think with all the New HD TV's someone would have better accommodation's in GF :D

You can not have an event like that with the Curling coming up. They have to get it ready you know :D

Are there any bars having special during the games?

I have a son that would like to see the game and he is under 21 where would we be able to watch?

BWW

The Blue Moose, Applebee's and Whitey's will NOT have Sunday's games. Called them to today. The manager at Applebee's thought that the GF one would have it.

I spoke with one of the managers at the Grand Forks Applebee's yesterday afternoon, and they will NOT have Sunday's games. While they do have DirecTV, they ultimately had to choose between having ESPNU or FSSN for the year.

Engelsted arena is hosting the Baron's hockey tournament this weekend....so they would not be able to play the game on the big screen even if they wanted to.

Are you sure the Baron's tournament will have games at the Engelstad? I heard that they got some ice taken away because of the Word Curling tournament next weekend and that they were preparing the ice for curling, so the Baron's wouldn't be playing there.

How about Canad Inn, Italian Moon, Rumors, or Suite 49? There has to be more than 3 bars in Grand Forks that have the game.

Suite 49 is normally closed sunday and mondays and i'm not sure if they would open just for the game. Rumors, could potentially have the game. I have no clue on Canad. I'm struggling to figure out where to go tomorrow night that won't be jam packed. BWW's is going to be packed, i'm for certain. I was thinking bostons might have it, because i think they had CSTV earlier when the sioux played out east at BC. I'm going to call around probably.

Suite 49 is normally closed sunday and mondays and i'm not sure if they would open just for the game. Rumors, could potentially have the game. I have no clue on Canad. I'm struggling to figure out where to go tomorrow night that won't be jam packed. BWW's is going to be packed, i'm for certain. I was thinking bostons might have it, because i think they had CSTV earlier when the sioux played out east at BC. I'm going to call around probably.

southgate more than likely will have it!