SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley's Defensive Breakdowns

jayden

I tell you what . . . I'm getting a little tired of Finley's defensive breakdowns that have cost the Sioux three big games, most recently Finley's loss to Denver. His weak penalty cost goal #1 to Denver and his lack of taking out the attacking opponent on the winning OT goal. Get your head in the game Finley and we'd have another banner hanging in the Ralph.

It was the same play when you let Wheeler waltz in a on his freak goal at the last WCHA tournament. Hopefully, Hakstol figures out that you are the chink in our armor and sits you for the rest of the tournament season. Go back to Edina and play for the Gophers. We need people like Oshie that play give 110% for 60 minutes of regular play and then 120% for however many minutes an OT may take. "PLAY TILL THE END OF THE GAME"

he made a mistake, get over it as im sure the team has done.

bench him, he sucks :wink:;)

and check your facts, it was brian lee on the wheeler goal last season, not finley. wow.

didnt realize it was all on joe's back if we hang a banner :D kind of a team game in my eyes

BY THE WAY - the sioux DONT hang final 5 title banners. the sioux only hang wcha regular season title banners and ncaa title baners

i have no problem with critisizing players as they sure can take it if they can take getting parised over and over but your stuff isnt even factual so its halarious

I tell you what . . . I'm getting a little tired of Finley's defensive breakdowns that have cost the Sioux three big games, most recently Finley's loss to Denver. His weak penalty cost goal #1 to Denver and his lack of taking out the attacking opponent on the winning OT goal. Get your head in the game Finley and we'd have another banner hanging in the Ralph.

It was the same play when you let Wheeler waltz in a on his freak goal at the last WCHA tournament. Hopefully, Hakstol figures out that you are the chink in our armor and sits you for the rest of the tournament season. Go back to Edina and play for the Gophers. We need people like Oshie that play give 110% for 60 minutes of regular play and then 120% for however many minutes an OT may take. "PLAY TILL THE END OF THE GAME"

I would guess this Jayden dude is a goopher fan in the closet, just trying to start some negative comments. Judging by his lack of knowledge about Lee vs Finley. I think Joes plus/minus rating speaks for itself. He will perform. Do you think Hak pointed out to him during film session against Denver to ride that guy out. #8 in 08!

I would guess this Jayden dude is a goopher fan in the closet, just trying to start some negative comments. Judging by his lack of knowledge about Lee vs Finley. I think Joes plus/minus rating speaks for itself. He will perform. Do you think Hak pointed out to him during film session against Denver to ride that guy out. #8 in 08!

Or with the way Jayden vented his spleen in his very first post maybe he lost his car or house on a game bet and is looking for someone to blame. :silly:

OK jayden we get it. You're a Finley hater. Go join the rest of your Gopher buddies and figure out how to beat BC instead of worrying about the Sioux.

If there was a way to make another 1st impression, you might want to get your facts straight first.

Now go back to GPL.

Jayden...I don't think you're a FIGHTING SIOUX FAN. If you are, you may want to tell your concerns directly to Joe Finley, but first get some facts straight. I think you should concern yourself with Boston College right now.

Congratulations on setting a NEW Siouxsports.com Record!!!! for the most ridiculous first post ever.

Yeah, I am gonna go with the "worst post ever" crowd and tell you to think before you speak/type. I used to have the same problem when I was a lot younger, and trust me, you'll grow out of it.

Oh, and I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the Sioux player that was draped on Wheeler's back last year at the Final Five was Brian Lee, NOT Joe Finley. Someone please tell me if I am wrong, because if I am, I'll shut up.

Never mind, as USUAL, I am NOT wrong. So, if you have any problems with Big Joe, take them up with him, and I hope you get a stick across the forehead.

I have kind of noticed that Finley has looked a little soft lately, but then I read that he's one of them that's been battling the flu and that very well could be what it is.

very well could be but if you are gona post like that get your facts straight, thats why some message boards lock down registrations this time of year to prevent this crap

Nice first post. :silly:

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! JAYDEN, ANOTHER GOOFER TROLL, HAS A MAN CRUSH ON FINLEY BECAUSE ALL THEY HAVE IS STU "CLASS" BICKEL.

Nuke this thread, please.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. It should be locked.

Joe is awesome. That shot was half lucky to go in...Joe is awesome and deserves WAY more credit than he deserves.

It should be put through the garbage disposal.

very well could be but if you are gona post like that get your facts straight, thats why some message boards lock down registrations this time of year to prevent this crap

Are you talking to me or just talking in generalities?

I wasn't the one that started the thread.

Are you talking to me or just talking in generalities?

I wasn't the one that started the thread.

was referring the the dumb ass 1st post of this thread, not you as you didnt say that stuff :silly: