SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that saw the goofers come in offside just before that goal was scored? They weren't even looking at that, but the goofers were definitely offside when they scored.

No, I saw that as well. Butterball was a good half-step offsides on the right-wing side.

Am I the only one that saw the goofers come in offside just before that goal was scored? They weren't even looking at that, but the goofers were definitely offside when they scored.

It was REALLY close but I think they were onside.

Ok I hate to disagree with you but they were onsides. I watched it frame by frame on my DVR. IT was very close but they were onsides

I just did the same.

Oh boy aren't we lucky we get Todd Anderson, I find it funny that Russell didn't want Thul for tonight's game.

What a joke. I can't figure out why you would take the best of the worst of the leagues officials and exchange him with the worst of the worst.

One good reason, defensive holding becomes legal, very helpful for the Tech defense.