SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said several times this season reminds me of the 2000 season. we are in the hunt for the cup up until the very end but come up just short to the badges . in the 2000 wcha first round series we beat 9th seed denver 4-0 in game 1, lost 2-1 in game two and won 9-4 in game three. went on the beat the badgers in the final five and the rest is history. I doubt we'll put up a 9 spot tonight but plug in tech and cc and maybe history can repeat itself.

Hi. I am a St. Louis Blues fan (from Winnipeg) that became a Sioux fan because of T.J. Oshie and Ryan Duncan (and later, Chris Porter). I live currently in The Netherlands, so I can't hear your radio broadcasts over the airwaves.

I signed up to this forum on March 2nd, hoping to be able to listen to all the remaining games by internet. I was directed to the media page, and told I had to register even to hear the free radio broadcasts. Even when clicking on the button that says something like: "click here to hear the free radio broadcasts", I am sent to the sign up for the "PREMIUM" service for Sioux TV broadcasts. When I register there, I CAN'T go any further, as I don't have the streaming capability to see TV broadcasts on my slow telephone internet connection.

I've already missed 3 weekends of games, including the overtime game last night. I really want to hear tonight's game badly. Can anyone here direct me as to how to sign up for the free radio broadcasts without getting on the Premium service menu?

I'd really appreciate some help.

Robb_K

PS-By the way, I think The Sioux will probably be embarrassed by last night's result, come out and dominate tonight's game from the start, and win 4-1. I want The Sioux to not only make The frozen Four, but to WIN IT ALL, so T.J. has not even the slightest idea to return to UND for a 4th season.

Hi. I am a St. Louis Blues fan (from Winnipeg) that became a Sioux fan because of T.J. Oshie and Ryan Duncan (and later, Chris Porter). I live currently in The Netherlands, so I can't hear your radio broadcasts over the airwaves.

I signed up to this forum on March 2nd, hoping to be able to listen to all the remaining games by internet. I was directed to the media page, and told I had to register even to hear the free radio broadcasts. Even when clicking on the button that says something like: "click here to hear the free radio broadcasts", I am sent to the sign up for the "PREMIUM" service for Sioux TV broadcasts. When I register there, I CAN'T go any further, as I don't have the streaming capability to see TV broadcasts on my slow telephone internet connection.

I've already missed 3 weekends of games, including the overtime game last night. I really want to hear tonight's game badly. Can anyone here direct me as to how to sign up for the free radio broadcasts without getting on the Premium service menu?

I'd really appreciate some help.

Robb_K

hey robb, im not sure why you are getting that page for premium. hopefully something can get figured ot here before gametime for you

if you scroll on this link you ge down to the free package, if that doesnt work im niot sure, sorry

https://www.nmnathletics.com//flexReg/doReg...DB_OEM_ID=13500

Thanks, AZ. My browser must be too weak to pick up the full Sioux Media page. There is no free package to scroll down to on mine. All I get is Sioux Extra.

Thanks for the link to KFGO. I guess I won't have to sign up for anything, just click on a button to hear the game. I have a sound card good enough to get internet radio broadcasts.

By the way, I predicted (had the gut feeling about) the 4-1 win before noticing that was the same prediction you made. Despite not listening to games live, I've been following all the Sioux games from the box scores. And I watched a couple of their tournament games on TV last season while visiting in Canada and USA. I have a relatively decent idea of how they play for someone who hasn't seen them play live.

robb... kfgo.com is a better web stream for audio in my opinion. just go to the site during pregame and hit listen live and you are set. if you want the video, you can buy a single game (24 hr) package from fightingsioux.com. it is not as user friendly, but once you get it up and running, it works fairly well. i would hope that the fightingsioux.com site will try to correct their problems, but in the meantime, it is all we have for people out of the area. hope you get the game today, as i have a feeling the sioux are going to put the stomp to the techies. lets go sioux!!!!

robb... kfgo.com is a better web stream for audio in my opinion. just go to the site during pregame and hit listen live and you are set. if you want the video, you can buy a single game (24 hr) package from fightingsioux.com. it is not as user friendly, but once you get it up and running, it works fairly well. i would hope that the fightingsioux.com site will try to correct their problems, but in the meantime, it is all we have for people out of the area. hope you get the game today, as i have a feeling the sioux are going to put the stomp the the techies. lets go sioux!!!!

Thanks, NoDak! I also have a feeling The Sioux will really take it to 'em.

So Im sitting on my couch, with the laptop on my lap with nothing else to do but wait. wait. and wait. Reading posts and just waiting. Last night I had a huge gut feeling but as I woke up today, it went away and am now feeling pretty positive about todays game. I am now taking that loss as nothing but a positive for the sioux. Riding the wave into the games that count is nothing but setting themselves/ourselves up for a huge dissapointment. Fall off and get back up! Last night, reality set in and I know the team is definitely aware of what they have to do tonight. Huskies will come to play, but the sioux will be the force to be reconed with. Hope Lammy makes a good recovery from maybe being shaken a little last night. Other than that, the playmakers WILL be there and we are going to see one helluva sioux team in action tonight. Say a prayer and GO SIOUX!

Anywhere in Phoenix to watch the game?

depends where in phx you are. i know that r.t. o'sullivans is a good place to watch the game which is just off of alma school rd in mesa. azsioux recommended it to us when we were down there last year, and it was a blast, lots of good sioux fans. other than that, i think azsioux would be your best source of info, maybe pm him?

Anywhere in Phoenix to watch the game?

rt osullivans in mesa will jave it on. off southern and alma school roads by the fiesta mall. thats it for bars as its only on FSSN. other wise the only other option would be watching it online

Three things I need to put me in a good mood today (in order of importance):

#3) A Gopher loss in Mankato

#2) A state co-rec indoor broomball title to go with our state co-rec outdoor broomball title

And #1) A Sioux win tonight

Just win, baby! Or in Minnesota's case, just LOSE, baby! :angry:

#3) A Gopher loss in Mankato

#2) A state co-rec indoor broomball title to go with our state co-rec outdoor broomball title

a loss today would not be a good way for the seniors to go out at home. nice winning streak but two losses at home and no final five. not good!!!!!

a loss today would not be a good way for the seniors to go out at home. nice winning streak but two losses at home and no final five. not good!!!!!

ya think :angry:

not gona happen, no way! wont be close

Ok one more thing. If they do that stupid ass player of the game with ten minutes left in a close game, I think I might tweak. 'Lammy player of the game' You think he doesnt hear that. NOT saying this is/was any issue, but for someone it could be. That arena needs to restructure how they do some of there b.s. , or simply emilinate all of it. If people need to play games during a hockey game, stay home! Im gathering all of it is for 'fan entertainment', but umm, theres an entertaining hockey game goin on! The announcer is good but wow, how much blabber can go on while the puck is in play.

#3) A Gopher WIN in Mankato

Common typo, mixing up the words LOSS and WIN, I fixed it for you :)