AZSIOUX

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking the same thing.

it's getting really bad

It just got worse. They left the game for the world's worst NBA team.

Seriously, the T-wolves suck. The Mavs or the Gophers have a chance to be something this season yet. Uh... I'd go with the Gopher game and EFF the T-pu$$ies.

Shepherd is dangerous. Just let a flagrant CFB go uncalled.

It's going to get REALLY dangerous.

Someone is going to get hurt. And it's going to be all on Shepherd for allowing this cheap play.

No that can't be, McClown said they now have everything under control.

It just got worse. They left the game for the world's worst NBA team.

Seriously, the T-wolves suck. The Mavs or the Gophers have a chance to be something this season yet. Uh... I'd go with the Gopher game and EFF the T-pu$$ies.

It's probably better than listening to masucko say "the fans are crying for a call, but it's still a contact game"

Peltier should be gone, that was a horrible non-call.

This game is an absolute blast to watch, but Mankato looks to be getting tired IMO. I don't know if they have the gas to finish it.

I don't know who I'd feel sorry for. Both UMN and MSUM were getting seriously jobbed in OT. I guess I may be more in favor of sympathizing with MSUM because of the Peltier head hunting play.

It's probably better than listening to masucko say "the fans are crying for a call, but it's still a contact game"

It was nice hearing Woog, though, agree that there are 5 or 6 different rulebooks. Shows that even the commentators understand what a piss poor job Daddy Shepherd's done.

Jutting to the Mavs during this brief intermission: "Ok, boys, everything's legal so be careful out there. Watch each other's backs especially near the boards. Everyone's insurance info up to date? I'll have one of the assistant coaches alert the paramedics when..I mean just in case."

It was nice hearing Woog, though, agree that there are 5 or 6 different rulebooks. Shows that even the commentators understand what a piss poor job Daddy Shepherd's done.

Jutting to the Mavs during this brief intermission: "Ok, boys, everything's legal so be careful out there. Watch each other's backs especially near the boards. Everyone's insurance info up to date? I'll have one of the assistant coaches alert the paramedics when..I mean just in case."

After the 1st, the did also say that none of the 4 penalties on MSU should have been called.

just got back from rt osullivans in mesa , az . got to meet sports doc from SS here, very cool guy!! great crowd. easily 50 plus sioux fans there having fun! great win sioux. hell of a defensive game and nice seeing a 4 spot on the board!! go sioux

Great game for UND tonight. Overall, they reached the kind of quick passing, physical playing, sharp-looking hockey that they have displayed for the last 3 years at this time. The difference this year (I hope), is that JPL and the defense are a little better and more seasoned, so no more wild losses like the BC game will happen this time.

Let's all hope. Go Sioux!

At least you'll be with her when the baby is born. At a sioux game nonetheless.

Wait...you better not be implying your wife isn't with you at a Sioux game.

Of course, she goes with. I just mean that someone in the section is going to have to give her a ride for me. :)

At least you'll be with her when the baby is born. At a sioux game nonetheless.

Wait...you better not be implying your wife isn't with you at a Sioux game.

One of the Supervisors at Northwest out at the airport in grand forks actually had to page her husband at the game when she gave birth to their son.

I know there was some talk at the beginning of this thread about why Radke did not play. The flu was thrown around. Isn't it more likely that they weren't sure that Genoway could go and wanted Marto in the lineup so he could switch back and play D if Genoway couldn't go. Marto then played forward instead. Seems likely to me but what do you all think?