SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really too bad that JPL overcommitted on Lasch for the Swanson goal.

I thought JPL missed the goal because Bina's stick got tangled up with him. By the time he got free the puck was coming. Two strange goals.

Give St. Cloud a ton of credit, it was a great playoff style game by both teams.

With news of Colorado College's imminent win I hope Hakstol doesn't give JPL a break like SCSU did by resting Goepfert on Saturday's game last year(in which we won Saturday's game enabling us to finish the season in 3rd place). We need to win tomorrow for some good momentum even if we no longer have a shot at the MacNaughton Cup for ever how close it was.

With news of Colorado College's imminent win I hope Hakstol doesn't give JPL a break like SCSU did by resting Goepfert on Saturday's game last year(in which we won Saturday's game enabling us to finish the season in 3rd place). We need to win tomorrow for some good momentum even if we no longer have a shot at the MacNaughton Cup for ever how close it was.

no reason to give phil a break. he plays 2 games per week and played 50 something in a row not because he wanted a long streak because he is our goalie that will get us to denver and thats it. he got a game off vs bemidji and that will and should be the only game off this year. phil has been great all season. lets get 2 points tomorrow and finish the regular season on a nice note making it 17 straight unbeaten!

Still wish that the Sioux would've won tonight. I work tomorrow and no t.v. or radio to listen to the game :D. I blame my co-worker for having to go out of town thus making me have to fill in for him. :D:D.

I better come back home tomorrow night seeing that the Sioux pummeled SCSU then all is good :D.