SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

I am watching the game that I recorded this afternoon since I was at the basketball games. I heard them mention that Anderson was supposed to be the ref but Thul replaced him. Did anyone hear why he was replaced?

I am only speculating here - but wasn't it Anderson who grabbed the Duluth player by the Jersey earlier this year? Maybe Sandy thought it wasn't such a good idea for him to come back to town.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to win the jersey, AZ said he had some pissed on Harrington autograph or something for me if I won. :D If I win the jersey, I will find some way of assisting Nick with expenses through someone who would actually want it. The survivor is pure entertainment for me.

Had a funny moment on the way to the wedding tonight (no I didn't wear the headphones :( ). The Sioux had just taken a penalty and while they were killing it off it seemed like the only Sioux name heard over and over again was Genoway and my mom at one point asked "Is there anyone on the ice besides Genoway?" :silly:

Hated to see Trupp get hurt. It didn't look good in that it wasn't an obvious impact injury. He got hit but it looked like the injury wasn't from the impact but instead during the off-balance recovery from the hit, like he twisted something. For the team's sake, but more for his, I hope it's something relatively minor.

To his credit, he made a valiant effort to get to the bench even on his knees.

Not trying to win the jersey, AZ said he had some pissed on Harrington autograph or something for me if I won. :( If I win the jersey, I will find some way of assisting Nick with expenses through someone who would actually want it. The survivor is pure entertainment for me.

no, it is a kessel auto :silly: remember him, that gopher player that will stick in everyones mind for many many years ;)

He SHOULD be.

thats such a coward hit in hockey. saw it live and knew exactly what kaip was doing for duncs..time to drop a 5 or 6 spot on the dogz and keep their scoreless streak in tact then they can start scorng vs the their next oppenent :silly:

Any word on the Trupp injury? Heard a rumor that it is a broken leg.

We have nothing as of yet. I am crossing hm fingers and hoping it is a deep brusie.

Like I said earlier I am not very possitive that he will be back this year. It looked really bad

as he crawled off the ice.

We have nothing as of yet. I am crossing hm fingers and hoping it is a deep brusie.

Like I said earlier I am not very possitive that he will be back this year. It looked really bad

as he crawled off the ice.

I'm not sure what would have given him a bruise in how he got injured. Definitely a break, sprain, strain, or tear of something. I could be wrong though I guess.

Yea, I can try to set something up. Whaddya got in mind?

I love the Keys but it's a long wait for tables. Maybe Friday morning would be a better time for a big group instead of Saturday morning. Siouxman, the Mrs. and Siouxmama and maybe some others from our entourage would be interested as well.