SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wisconsin up 2-1 after 2. Roe got cheapshotted at blueline(knee to knee and horsecollared), no call so he gets up and runs the kid into boards right by the Bucky bench for the 5 and dq. He got punched by player from Wisconsin bench so I would expect the WCHA to hand out additional penalties or is that only if UND is involved?

Wisconsin up 2-1 after 2. Roe got cheapshotted at blueline(knee to knee and horsecollared), no call so he gets up and runs the kid into boards right by the Bucky bench for the 5 and dq. He got punched by player from Wisconsin bench so I would expect the WCHA to hand out additional penalties or is that only if UND is involved?

According to Wisconsin radio the only thing that happened was the "runs the kid into the boards" part. :D

But wait a minute, this can't be right the Sioux aren't involved.

But wait a minute, this can't be right the Sioux aren't involved.

Actually, that is 3 games in a row now that a SCSU player has gotten a 5 min checking from behind penalty. Also that is a 14 game unbeaten streak for Bucky against the Huskies

Only if UND is involved - we're hostile and abusive remember? :D