Saturday Night - No Sioux Hockey

farce poobah

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing high heels is dangerous.

That is beautiful!

I'm so ticked at MN. I had to hold my nose and select MN's defense for azsioux's contest because I REALLY wanted to win that jersey, and Denver, even without 2 of their top 3 scorers already has 3 goals. Denver was my other defensive choice. :)

Well, now I want MN to get lit up bad.

I walked in to see the end of a scrum apparently caused by MN running the goalie. I thought they didn't do that kind of stuff. Of course, FSN won't show a replay of what happened because it would put MN in a bad light, so I couldn't see it for myself.

Could Woog and Mazacco sound more bored?

Ok, because I am bored. . . how long before Luciapet's head is being called for by the Goofer faithful? Just curious, as he won early on in his career, but that was ultimately with Woog's recruiting classes. Now that Lucia's recruiting classes are, more or less, underachieving and he has been called out by Garth Snow (right or wrong), at what point do the rumblings start?

Ok, because I am bored. . . how long before Luciapet's head is being called for by the Goofer faithful? Just curious, as he won early on in his career, but that was ultimately with Woog's recruiting classes. Now that Lucia's recruiting classes are, more or less, underachieving and he has been called out by Garth Snow (right or wrong), at what point do the rumblings start?

I think the "rumblings" have already started. I don't think he's in trouble until next year, however. If they don't make progress next year, his tenure could be shortened.

back to back title will buy you a couple down years......the only way hes leaving is if he leaves on his terms as of now

Where have you heard anyone calling for Lucia's head?

There was an article on USCHO last week that spoke of the last time the Gophers finished an under-achieving season was "Woogs last year"...but it stopped short of calling for Lucia's head.

The season isn't over yet, but if the goofers keep this trend going, AND turn in another year like this next season, I would think that Lucia may be best served to look at other career options. Not predicting...just sayin'...

I got to town a few months ago,

I got to see a lotta hockey then,

If I could get tickets to DU, I could see more of 'em,

But as of yet, I haven't got 'em

That's why I'm in the state I'm in

Another fan he told me,

He had some tickets that were just fine,

Instead of bein' my deliverance,

I ended up in standing room,

Behind some cat named Frankenstein

OOOOHHHHH.....

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got Sioux hockey,

I got some money 'cause I just got paid,

Oh how I wish I had tickets for next week,

I'm in an awful, **he's in an awful**, I'm in an awful way!

There was an article on USCHO last week that spoke of the last time the Gophers finished an under-achieving season was "Woogs last year"...but it stopped short of calling for Lucia's head.

The season isn't over yet, but if the goofers keep this trend going, AND turn in another year like this next season, I would think that Lucia may be best served to look at other career options. Not predicting...just sayin'...

Hakstol's head has been called for more than Luciapet's.

Hakstol's head has been called for more than Luciapet's.

That is more or less why I was asking the question. Hakstol's head has been called for each year, for his underachieving first half of the season. Guess I was just wondering what people thought. Sorry if I struck a nerve. Just making small talk on a boring, extremely cold evening in ND.

Another fan he told me,

He had some tickets that were just fine,

Instead of bein' my deliverance,

I ended up in standing room,

Behind some cat named Frankenstein

OOOOHHHHH.....

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got Sioux hockey,

I got some money 'cause I just got paid,

Oh how I wish I had tickets for next week,

I'm in an awful, **he's in an awful**, I'm in an awful way!

SWEET. Lyrics that is. (The ticket thing will work out.)