Top Posters In This Topic

End of 1:

RIT 1

Canisius 0

In case you're wondering:

* I have no idea how this affects the Pairwise

* I am really bored.

I have 5 large riding on....

No, I'm not caring. Although I know the feeling.

I watched the Army vs. Air Force hockey game. SNOOOOOZEFEST!

Re: Turris - Wouldn't be surprised either. For a one year stopover, I actually think UW was a good choice for Turris. He knows he's good offensively. At UW, he can forget about offense and concentrate on UW's one trick pony: defense.

I have 5 large riding on....

No, I'm not caring. Although I know the feeling.

I watched the Army vs. Air Force hockey game. SNOOOOOZEFEST!

Re: Turris - Wouldn't be surprised either. For a one year stopover, I actually think UW was a good choice for Turris. He knows he's good offensively. At UW, he can forget about offense and concentrate on UW's one trick pony: defense.

I yearn for the day a brawl breaks out at a service academy game. :)

I yearn for the day a brawl breaks out at a service academy game. :)

I can just imagine it,

Storm troopers swarming the ice in their black and white stripped uniforms, automatic rifles at the ready, fans in the stands screaming, running in all directions, looking for the exits. In the midst of all the chaos, the coaches stand firm, arms crossed, no fingers peaking out from clenched fists, square jaws set, with a blink of an eye, the rabble rousers are.....

Televisions across the country go black.

I can just imagine it,

Storm troopers swarming the ice in their black and white stripped uniforms, automatic rifles at the ready, fans in the stands screaming, running in all directions, looking for the exits. In the midst of all the chaos, the coaches stand firm, arms crossed, no fingers peaking out from clenched fists, square jaws set, with a blink of an eye, the rabble rousers are.....

Televisions across the country go black.

:)

"THIS IS NOT A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM. THIS IS A REAL EMERGENCY ..."

Another random fact for all of you hockey fans, it looks like Ohio State chose the Nike Swift jersey for their away games at least. Other then UND and tOhio State, who else has chosen the Swift jerseys?

They debuted last season for these teams:

Cornell, Denver, Maine, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Ohio State

I'm not sure if they were made available to any additional schools this year.

http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...update_0513.htm

Second article down.