SiouxSports.com Forum

Bye Week

Siouxfan69

1 hour ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Yep.  Not a chance a coaching staff would ever choose the last week of the season for a bye week.  Strange the Big Sky even has a bye the last week.  Should not have bye weeks after October is over IMO.

With an odd number of teams, at least 1 team needs to have a bye week every week during the conference season.  Looks like some teams have scheduled a non-conference game during their bye week and take their bye earlier in the year.  Montana St for Example.

I'm going to bump this on a weekly basis. I understand currently there is a 1 in 13 chance of having a bye on the last week. What bothers me, is conference schedules aren't computer generated. If UND had a bye the last week 1 out of 13 years, no complainants. I just don't see how it can happen twice in a row.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

I'm going to bump this on a weekly basis. I understand currently there is a 1 in 13 chance of having a bye on the last week. What bothers me, is conference schedules aren't computer generated. If UND had a bye the last week 1 out of 13 years, no complainants. I just don't see how it can happen twice in a row.

Dou you think UND could use a mid season bye this year? ;)

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Ditto