SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

The Wild have the top ranked D and the only team in the league averaging under 2 goals against a game. The 6th ranked O.

Coyle is on pace for 60 points, his career best is 42. Nino is on pace for 54, career best 43. Granlund on pace for 54, career best 44. This is the type of jump we have been waiting for the last couple of seasons. Brodin on pace for 35 points, career best 19.

While many of the players are the same as the past couple of seasons if the above holds anywhere near true, this is no where near the same team as the past couple of seasons.

And perhaps the kicker, Mr. Pennies on the Dollar is on pace for 65 points (Staal)

20 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Staal has looked like an absolute find from this year's free agency.  My original opinion of the deal wasn't all smiles and sunshine, but he's been a great addition!

My feelings exactly. I said to myself, this is there big signing. WTH. So far I'm eating crow and that's quite alright. 

12 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Last night's second goal with Stewie (and his evil beard) finishing the tic-tac-toe was beautiful!

And Stewie started it by diving for the puck in the neutral zone to get it up to Schroeder who then passed to Staal who then passed to an open Stewie in the slot. 

45 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Is there a ladder for this bandwagon, I'm too old to run and jump...

No there isn't a big enough ladder but you probably could still find a Cub's World Series t-shirt if you want one of those.

16 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

No there isn't a big enough ladder but you probably could still find a Cub's World Series t-shirt if you want one of those.

not in Fargo.  I tried for a Christmas present.  Apparently no one reordered for the holidays (entire mall, Scheels, etc).  Guess the Wild Wagon will have to get bigger ;)