SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor - The Game!

RedFrog

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTG. Promise something and then go back on the promise. What are you a woman?

make sure dirty they always live up top the ol promise :lol: if not then the next 10 dinners are on them :sad:

time to watxch some kat williams comedy, funnier than a mofo

:glare: i forgot i gave those items away already but i guess a jersey and dvd title set will have to due ;)

As stated before, "then there were two."

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde

51nodakvindy: Robbie Bina Ryan Duncan

Picks have to be posted by Friday night, 730p central.

Also, for everyone else. The game will start over again after we have a winner. The rules format will not change from the original post of this thread. We will be staying with the goals only format. Keep your eyes open for a new game Saturday night, if we get a winner Friday night that is.

This is great fun :glare: I wish I would've been on for last weekend's games.

There should almost be a requirement that you can only go with the Osh or Duncs once in the survivor season!

you only can pick a player once during the same game as long as that 1 game goes so you have to pick them wisely, thats why a dark horsoe pick can move you along nicely if thyat happens like last week with genoway and bina

As stated before, "then there were two."

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde

Picks have to be posted by Friday night, 730p central.

Also, for everyone else. The game will start over again after we have a winner. The rules format will not change from the original post of this thread. We will be staying with the goals only format. Keep your eyes open for a new game Saturday night, if we get a winner Friday night that is.

I'm picking Ryan Duncan for Friday night's game against AA. :D The puck's in your corner Nodakvindy.

NodakVindy, you have until 730p central time tonight to post your pick, otherwise you are stuck with Trupp, the original most popular pick. I will also send you a PM reminding you.

So Far:

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde Ryan Duncan

NodakVindy, you have until 730p central time tonight to post your pick, otherwise you are stuck with Trupp, the original most popular pick. I will also send you a PM reminding you.

So Far:

42Sundog: Robbie Bina Chris Vande Velde Ryan Duncan

Not too bad of a pick to be "stuck with". :silly:

NORGE, I believe there are only two participants left at this point of the game.

once one of them is eliminated, a new game will start.

And I would stay away from Lammy, unless you think he can score a goal. Actually, if someone wins Survivor this weekend and we start another one next weekend, Lammy may be a good pick for Saturday night's game. If the Sioux manage to light up Kangas on Friday night, maybe Lucia-pet will put in Frazee on Saturday - there's a golden opportunity for Lammy to score!

And I would stay away from Lammy, unless you think he can score a goal. Actually, if someone wins Survivor this weekend and we start another one next weekend, Lammy may be a good pick for Saturday night's game. If the Sioux manage to light up Kangas on Friday night, maybe Lucia-pet will put in Frazee on Saturday - there's a golden opportunity for Lammy to score!

Sorry I misunderstood the premise of the game, as for Lammy I think this weekend would be a prime scoring chance for him.