SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

Perhaps we should have one area of the board where people can complain all they want about other posters and the other nonsense we see so often now, and the remainder of the board could actually stick to the topics on an adult level. Of course, we could just have that without the additional area too! :D There's a concept!

Now that's just crazy talk. :D

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are correct no one has ever riped any of these guys' I am sure everything in here is true becase you say so.

if you all think I am a bad apple I will take that as a compliment :D thanks

Are you just waiting for someone to bite so you can use the "report" button?

Show me EXACTLY where there is bashing in this thread. I don't see it.

You actually started out on this board with some insightful posts. However, it appears your main mission now has become to stir the pot. :D

There was a time when people could really learn a lot about Sioux Sports on this board. Now, it appears we've lost some of those posters and to find that information, you have to read through 2 pages of squabbling and dribble.

Perhaps we should have one area of the board where people can complain all they want about other posters and the other nonsense we see so often now, and the remainder of the board could actually stick to the topics on an adult level. Of course, we could just have that without the additional area too! :D There's a concept!

Or we could have the moderators just basically delete all contrarian posts in any or all threads with impunity. Contact the GPL moderator for further information regarding this technique.

Or we could have the moderators just basically delete all contrarian posts in any or all threads with impunity. Contact the GPL moderator for further information regarding this technique.

However, with the frequency that it's been occurring in the past few months, they would be deleting posts left and right. Is it really necessary that our moderators, who provide this wonderful source for discussion for us, put in the extra man hours that would be needed to clean up the board? Wouldn't it be easier for people to simply start treating one another with civility? Rather than bashing players, give criticism in a constructive manner? Regardless of if players read the board or not, we as fans will discuss their play. It happens in the workplace, at the bars, and anywhere else in Sioux territory. I'm pretty sure that they know when their play is below normal, and know when they need to pick it up, so I doubt we'd be bringing anything new to their world. People need to follow a simple concept...respect. Yes, there will always be some good natured ribbing, as many of us have gotten to know one another over this board over the past years, but when you cross the line, then this board becomes about as valuable as all the other crap sites out there where people will say anything as long as they're hiding behind their computer monitor. The majority of us are Sioux fans, so we do have something major in comment. I've always said that debate is good, and it's what makes us unique as a human race.

I, for one, miss reading PCM's weekly reports from the Coaches Show. He's been around since the beginning, as you can see, he's the 4th member number, behind the moderators. He knows Sioux sports as well as anyone and has a lot of inside information that he can let the rest of us know. And if the nature of this board as of late is pushing him away, something needs to change.

However, with the frequency that it's been occurring in the past few months, they would be deleting posts left and right. Is it really necessary that our moderators, who provide this wonderful source for discussion for us, put in the extra man hours that would be needed to clean up the board? Wouldn't it be easier for people to simply start treating one another with civility? Rather than bashing players, give criticism in a constructive manner? Regardless of if players read the board or not, we as fans will discuss their play. It happens in the workplace, at the bars, and anywhere else in Sioux territory. I'm pretty sure that they know when their play is below normal, and know when they need to pick it up, so I doubt we'd be bringing anything new to their world. People need to follow a simple concept...respect. Yes, there will always be some good natured ribbing, as many of us have gotten to know one another over this board over the past years, but when you cross the line, then this board becomes about as valuable as all the other crap sites out there where people will say anything as long as they're hiding behind their computer monitor. The majority of us are Sioux fans, so we do have something major in comment. I've always said that debate is good, and it's what makes us unique as a human race.

I, for one, miss reading PCM's weekly reports from the Coaches Show. He's been around since the beginning, as you can see, he's the 4th member number, behind the moderators. He knows Sioux sports as well as anyone and has a lot of inside information that he can let the rest of us know. And if the nature of this board as of late is pushing him away, something needs to change.

I guess I forgot the :D or the :D to denote the sarcasm in my post...we're on the same page regarding post deletion.

Well said!

P C EMMMMM!!!!!!!!

In another thread (tickets), I was going back and forth with someone about tickets they had for sale and he (or she) went back and deleted all of his posts. Made it look like I was talking to myself. :D

Are you just waiting for someone to bite so you can use the "report" button?

Show me EXACTLY where there is bashing in this thread. I don't see it.

let me spell it out for you-i am not talking 1 thread-there are a lot of people who have grown sick of it- i know i have- but if that how it's going to be i will continue to call the haters out-this is not about one player What you all did to Brian last year makes me sick. you all being the haters.

do you think it is bashing if a poster says some one should beat his ass? refering to a player--bashing i think so

I think it would do you all a bit of good to strap on the skates and try playing this game against 10 year olds- then you may realize how hard it is to do what they do on the ice. I don't give a flying poopski about the report button.

All I am doing is filling in for the TRIOUXP WHILE HE IS GONE!! bring the TRIOUXP back one day early and I promise I wont post for a month. Say what you want about him, but he is a fan in my eyes!

let me spell it out for you-i am not talking 1 thread-there are a lot of people who have grown sick of it- i know i have- but if that how it's going to be i will continue to call the haters out-this is not about one player What you all did to Brian last year makes me sick. you all being the haters.

do you think it is bashing if a poster says some one should beat his ass? refering to a player--bashing i think so

I think it would do you all a bit of good to strap on the skates and try playing this game against 10 year olds- then you may realize how hard it is to do what they do on the ice. I don't give a flying poopski about the report button.

All I am doing is filling in for the TRIOUXP WHILE HE IS GONE!! bring the TRIOUXP back one day early and I promise I wont post for a month. Say what you want about him, but he is a fan in my eyes!

This is way past the point of being worth while.

I'm done.