SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

tn_IMG_2919.JPGVS scsu_b_goepfert.jpg

Its early still but lets get some positive hockey talk happening here.........GO SIOUX

Bad penalties will hurt us tonight vs nodl, lasch, dey and roe. Play smart guys and get the W

sioux_puck.gif

game on CSTV for those with that channel and b2 networks through the scsu homesite for 5.99 per game

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is on if you get the package...

CSTV, Ch 314 or 316...One of those two will get you in the action!!!

I agree with AZ, if we commit stupid penalties we are gonna get blown out...They have alot of talent on there PP...

I think we struggle a bit tonight, but salvage the split tomorrow night...Lets hope I am wrong and we get both W's...

Later, Rich T

Woohoo!!! I'm having people over to my place to watch it on TV tonight..... (Is it even on TV tonight?)

Let's go Fighting Sioux!!! :lol:

CSTV is you have direct tv or the digh, if not then webcast only and tomorrow is webscats only

I agree, azsioux, the Sioux cannot be taking bad penalties this weekend. St. Clown's pp is just too good. With Oshie out of the lineup tonite the Sioux cannot spot SCSU any more goals than they have to.

I think the Trupp line will be key to the weekend.

It is on if you get the package...

CSTV, Ch 314 or 316...One of those two will get you in the action!!!

I agree with AZ, if we commit stupid penalties we are gonna get blown out...They have alot of talent on there PP...

I think we struggle a bit tonight, but salvage the split tomorrow night...Lets hope I am wrong and we get both W's...

Later, Rich T

Yay! I just checked and it's on CH 152 for me!!! Party at my house tonight if you wanna come!! ;):lol:

Anybody know what Hak has planned for lines tonight? Will he put V.V. back on the first line with Oshie out, or put someone else on that line?

from the harald i know radke-zajac-martens for sure, i hope we see duncan-kaip-kozek or throw vande in there as well

malone will be back which is great but with oshie out i assume miller or forney will get a crack tonight

suspension test.....this is only a test....guess I'm not suspended!

If you feel that you're not suspended due to a moderation error, please forward those posts you think worthy of suspension to the administration and your situation will be addressed forthwith. :lol:

If you feel that you're not suspended due to a moderation error, please forward those posts you think worthy of suspension to the administration and your situation will be addressed forthwith. :sad:

now thats funny :lol:

so whos in SIOUXSPORTS PRISON right now serving their time, lets hope sherriff JIM is nicer than sherriff JOE out here in PHX ;)

The TRIOUXPER is serving a well earned sentence in purgatory, Hey Triouxp you still can post on Gopher Puck LIve though.(it won't take nearly as longed to be suspended)

dont drop the soap triouxper, what time are visiting hours :lol: i will sneak some contraband in for ya then ;) go sioux

I agree, azsioux, the Sioux cannot be taking bad penalties this weekend. St. Clown's pp is just too good. With Oshie out of the lineup tonite the Sioux cannot spot SCSU any more goals than they have to.

I think the Trupp line will be key to the weekend.

Trupp very quickly became my favorite player on this team. I hope his stellar play continues from last weekend and serves to provide a little extra energy and jump to the rest of the team

I'd like to see Duncan-Trupp-VV

i think trupp may be centering frattin and malone, not positive though

i would put kozek with duncan and vande then have kaip center watkins and forney/miller as radke,martens and zajac will be together.