SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five

Sioux-cia

Final Five tickets are on sale. Packages range from $60 to $145. for the Five game package. Single game tickets go on sale March 15 @ 10AM

Xcel Energy Center and the Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA) have announced that Five-Session Ticket Packages for the 2008 Red Baron WCHA Final Five, to be held March 20-22 at Xcel Energy Center, are on sale now.

Last year's tournament set a new all-time tournament attendance record, with 88,900 fans in attendance. The number breaks the previous record of 87,579 set just last year. Attendance records were set in four out of five games again this year, including a new all-time single-game WCHA attendance record for the second year in a row.

There is no Xpress pre-sale opportunity for this event. Tickets are available at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office, at all Ticketmaster locations, online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge-by-phone at 651.989.5151.

Where does everyone stay again ?

I have done the Holiday Inn (but I'd guess it's booked) & have stayed a ways away - what is Close & Fun & not too pricey ? ........Right :glare:

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn but that gets booked in October/really early November usually. We've stayed at the Radisson, others have stayed at the Kelly. I'm not sure where we're staying this year. Siouxmama is in charge of rooms, I'm in charge of tickets and the Domestic Diva is in charge of booze and snacks.

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn but that gets booked in October/really early November usually. We've stayed at the Radisson, others have stayed at the Kelly. I'm not sure where we're staying this year. Siouxmama is in charge of rooms, I'm in charge of tickets and the Domestic Diva is in charge of booze and snacks.

I am? :ohmy:

I'm staying in my van, down by the river. Not too far of a walk. :ohmy:

Edit: I vote to trade jobs with Domestic Diva. She is always the one that has to change the number of rooms they need.

Im going this year! fk yeah! :ohmy: When is it that you find out where your seats actually are? We just got on the list for lower bowl but I dont want to wait to see where I am sitting. :glare: I better not have to wait till March!

You have to wait until you get your tickets to know where your seats are. At least that's how it was when I bought tickets last time.

I'm going this year as well. Paid for my tickets a month ago. :ohmy:

I paid for and reserved my seats on September 17th. Is it first come first serve for location? When I've purchased tickets before, I bought game by game and was able to select my individual seat.

We've gotten the same seats for the past 5 years. There is an option to upgrade (better seats) but we're happy with ours.

I paid for the reservation, not the specific seats. I went through ticket@#$%!

I was directly behind the net the Sioux shot at twice against Rascist State and stuck in the boonies for the Wheeler miracle goal game.

I reserved early this year in anticipation of a rematch and not wanting the boonies again.

When I ordered my tickets about a month and a half ago, I just got a reservation. How'd you manage to actually purchase seats? Did you go to XCel or through Ticket******?

If you order thru Ticketmaster, they are first come first serve. If you order through the Xcel Center, you have the option of getting the same seats every year, or try to upgrade.

I thought someone told me when I was looking into this that I couldn't order tickets directly from XCel at the time and had to go through Ticketmaster. By getting a reservation through Ticketmaster I thought I was then in the system and could just renew every year. Oh well, I'll just have to order tickets from XCel next year and finally get this stupid stuff straightened out.

If you order thru Ticketmaster, they are first come first serve. If you order through the Xcel Center, you have the option of getting the same seats every year, or try to upgrade.

well great! I wish I knew this before! I figured Xcel would just go through ticket*!@#*& like the ralph does. Do the same *$&(% charges apply?