SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DENVER

AZSIOUX

Ok, recieved this from the webstream company:

You can contact sports information at UND, perhaps they will have a broadcast of the game. If North Dakota is not offering the game, then you will need to purchase a monthly subscription to watch the game.

Thanks,

Site Support.

Then I recieved this from DU:

Bob:

You will be able to watch the North Dakota v Denver stream on 1 DEC 07

through the North Dakota website. The link to the stream is not on

North Dakota's hockey schedule page, but it is on the Live Events page.

There will be no additional charges. Here is a link to the Live Events

page:

http://fightingsioux.xosn.com/liveEvents/l...DB_OEM_ID=13500

Hope you enjoy the game.

Ed Henderson

University of Denver / Technical Services

Looks like we won't have Friday night's webcast...maybe because it's on cable, but at least we'll have Saturday. Looks like I won't be going down to Madison Saturday to watch them play SCSU.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This series, in my poinion, will affect the next 2 home series. If UND gets at least a split, and I think it will be tough, I think we rebound and take at least 3 of 4 from UM and UNH. If we get swept, I think home splits the next 2 series and we are a .500 club at the end of Dec.

Fri. DU 4-2

Sat. UND 4-3

I just got a hunch we get at least 1 win this weekend and then we come home and SWEEP the Gophs!!

I think that we need to get on the board early. Hopefully Phillis will be on top of his game. I think that we could sweep Denver! It is possible. I believe!! GO SIOUX!!

i was wondering what the 3rd goalies name was and now i know

phillis, cool..thanks for the inside info

one thing that scares the hell out of me this weekend is the offensive explosive capability that the pioneers have. if we play like we did this past weekend I could easily see them putting a 6 or 7 spot(s) on us. we've allowed way to many odd man rushes this year and to date have been fortunate we haven't been burned. but defensive lapses this weekend will kill us.

one thing that scares the hell out of me this weekend is the offensive explosive capability that the pioneers have. if we play like we did this past weekend I could easily see them putting a 6 or 7 spot(s) on us. we've allowed way to many odd man rushes this year and to date have been fortunate we haven't been burned. but defensive lapses this weekend will kill us.

hi ya'll.............this is coach gwoz jst saying hello and cant wait to do some more dasher dancing this weekend...man i do look like mr belding from saved by the bell

sincerley,

du_gwozdecky.jpg heres my new pic, a slightily different angle to capture my good side ZEMMXAWNYWZFNGQ.20070912144135.jpg