SiouxSports.com Forum

Bye Week upcoming

AZSIOUX

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City/State you were born and where you live now? born Omaha, NE, raised Williston, ND, now in West Fargo, ND

Did you attend UND? No

Favorite current sioux player? Kaip

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Prpich and Fylling

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? i like the game the Sweatt kid brings, and if i have to pick a team... UAA I guess, only because we have friends up there

Are you a season ticket holder? yes

City/State you were born and where you live now? Williston but grew up in Devils Lake - live southeast of East Grand Forks

Did you attend UND? late 70's

Favorite current sioux player? Andrew Kozek

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Tim Skarperud

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? UMD - fans are great - compared to the Minn Tech goph fans anyway (but you could say that about everybody though)

Are you a season ticket holder? My son is (he's a junior at UND)

City/State you were born and where you live now? Fargo and GF

Did you attend UND? Yes and Graduate 77

Favorite current sioux player? Duncan

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Tim O'keefe,Alan Hankslaben,Roger Lamoureau and Tom Goddard

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Robb Stauber,Mark Johnson,Broten's and Gophers

Are you a season ticket holder? No, but do attend alot of games

City/State you were born and where you live now? Born in Grand Forks, resident of Bismarck, currently living and working in Doha, Qatar

Did you attend UND? No, University of Mary, although my son attends UND currently.

Favorite current sioux player? TJ Oshie

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Mitch Vig

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Mike Peluso, Duluth. Duluth.

Are you a season ticket holder? No.

City/State you were born and where you live now? South Jersey/GFAFB

Did you attend UND? No but intend to get my BA there

Favorite current sioux player "Phil" or any sioux to wear #2

Favorite all time sioux player/s Brian Lee, Prp, Stafford

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? JVR or any potential Philly Flyers

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes, we sit 10 rows behind where they shoot in the 1st/3rd per

City/State you were born and where you live now? GF, ND Now Crookston, MN

Did you attend UND? No.

Favorite current sioux player? TJ Duncan.

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Zach P.

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Brett Hull. As for team, I'd say Duluth.

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes, have been going to games since the early 60's :)

City/State you were born and where you live now? Born in Hazen, ND, now live in Fergus Falls, MN

Did you attend UND? yes, 1975-78, B.S in Electrical Engineering and B.S. in Business Administration

Favorite current sioux player? Oshie, Duncan, Chorney, Kaip

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Doug Smail, James Patrick, The Trees of North Dakota (see Sports Illustrated in the early 1980's - their name for the UND defense)

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Brett Hull, UMD - cripes was he scary - every time he touched the puck I thought he would score. Had it all, skating, slap shot, wrist shot, speed, etc.

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes, by SiouxElevens and the one and only - TheTriouxper

City/State you were born and where you live now? South Jersey/GFAFB

Did you attend UND? No but intend to get my BA there

Favorite current sioux player "Phil" or any sioux to wear #2

Favorite all time sioux player/s Brian Lee, Prp, Stafford

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? JVR or any potential Philly Flyers

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes, we sit 10 rows behind where they shoot in the 1st/3rd per

You sit in the same row as my family and I (seats 1-5). Wait, that depends on who "they" are. :)

City/State you were born and where you live now? Fergus Falls, MN - Glendale, AZ

Did you attend UND? Sadly, I chose warmer weather over hockey (if Nebraska really counts as warmer :) )

Favorite current sioux player? Trupp and Zajac

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Tim Skarperud

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Ballard, UMD

Are you a season ticket holder? Too far away, but I make it to the Final 5 and Frozen 4 whenever Siouxman is feeling generous :sad:

city/state born in and reside in now? Waverly, IA and Grand Forks

Did you attend UND? yes class of '96

Favorite current player? Duncan

Favorite all-time Sioux player(s)? Duncan and Jason Blake

Favorite all-time NON Sioux player/team? Don't really have a player but I would have to say Duluth with Sandelin being there.

Are you a season ticket holder? yes, for the last 3 years.

City/State you were born and where you live now? Portsmouth, VA - Bemidji, MN

Did you attend UND? No.

Favorite current sioux player? TJ Oshie

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Toews

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Geno Guyer/Adam Hauser, UMD(one channel growing up) and I really like watching MN being they get a lot of kids that I watch at HS games.

Are you a season ticket holder? No, but someday. Usually see about 4-5 games a year.

City/State you were born and where you live now? Born in Fargo... Now living in Grand Forks

Did you attend UND? Currently am, and will probably be here for a while :)

Favorite current sioux player? On the ice, Duncs and Osh.... Off the ice, Duncs and Davidson

Favorite all time sioux player/s? Toews :sad:

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Non-Sioux player, Michael-Lee Teslak or Shane Connelly (great goalies to watch!).... WCHA team, Michigan Tech (great fans!)

Are you a season ticket holder? Nope, I have credentials that get me into the games for free :D

Just wanted to mention.... It may be a bye week for hockey but don't forget the sports that WILL be in town this weekend: Playoff football, women's hockey, and women's basketball...

city/state born in and reside in now? Grand Forks, ND - Now live in Fargo...(ugh that's kind of depressing, though I do get FSSN)

Did you attend UND? Class of 2006

Favorite current player? Duncan, Frattin

Favorite all-time Sioux player(s)? Jason Blake, Travis Zajac, Brady Murray, David Hoogstien

Favorite all-time NON Sioux player/team? I like Duluth, not sure on players... I guess I liked Marty Sertich and Petr Sejna

Are you a season ticket holder? I was as a student. Now I have to actually fork out a lot of $...so I watch on FSSN and get tix whenever possible.

Not sure where to post this question so I will throw it out on this topic: What team has had the most difficult schedule to this point of the season? I would think it would be UND but I am not sure.

are you talking wcha or in the country?

the sioux would be right up there in both but you cant pat yourself on the back for a early tough conference schedule as we dont choose when we play those games.

you would have to go and check out many schedules for sure

i know cc had a nice tought start rolling through minny, getting swept by new hampshire and then splitting with us and host sconnie this weekend then DU. pretty damn tough as well

city/state born in and reside in now? Aneta, ND now Brighton, CO

Did you attend UND? 4 years of college no thanks, I could barely stomach my two extra at BSC.

Favorite current player? TJ Oshie, Robbie Bina, Evan Trupp is a fun to watch

Favorite all-time Sioux player(s)? The Panzers, Lee Goren, Karl Goehring, Mike Prpich, Chris Porter.... All of em.

Favorite all-time NON Sioux player/team? Duluth, CC cause there fans are way nicer than Denvers, Matt Zaba

Are you a season ticket holder? Nope, rarely make it to the Ralph, New Hampshire series this year though. Make it to every game they play down in Colorado though.

City/State you were born and where you live now? TRF, MN TRF, MN

Did you attend UND? Yes

Favorite current sioux player? Duncan

Favorite all time sioux player? Jason Blake

Favorite all time NON sioux WCHA player and team? Brett Hull, It changes weekly to whoever the Gophers are playing.

Are you a season ticket holder? Yes, 13th year