SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers Saturday Night

Sioux-cia

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woog and Mazako said that he was likely told to stop even trying to move as soon as the paramedics got there.

They're taking him off the ice right now.

He tried to throw a check near the boards, skate turned when it hit a mav skate, lost his edge, shoulder hit boards, then a hard side impact for his head onto the boards... An odd play. As a total layman, I have no idea whether its likely to be serious.

Hennessey saying that Oshie's momentum made him clip Connolly, so that's why Geffrion hit him...I would come up with a different reason.

Goon!

:angry:

True, but Geffrion just stood his ground, which knocked Oshie down. That's what led to the fireworks though. Penalties came after that.

4 on 3, Sioux with the PP.

Great period for the good guys! Tim H. said even the officials were surprised by last nights outcome. They said basically that one team dominated, but the other team won. You can see that the Sioux are again playing quite solid tonight, 2 great goals. KEEP IT UP BOYS! PP to start the 2nd.

Interesting. I can't get the UND feed and it says to go to KFGO if there are technical difficulties. Guess I'll keep listening to the Sconnie guys. They're not the homers the Goof's announcers are.

For some reason I can't listen to the KFGO feed in my AOL browser, but if I open IE I'm able to listen just fine. FYI

You need to put the green-colored glasses back on ;)

All in all, a good start.

And as our period ends, Mankato takes a 2-1 lead on a PP.

Sorry, I was like this as a student too. I love Sioux hockey, but I love college hockey too. I know it's a two way highway. I used to yell at idiots sitting beside me in the student section, when they'd yell, "Hand Pass!" and the player was passing with his hand in the defensive zone. :angry: