SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers Saturday Night

Sioux-cia

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the intermission segments...they keep cutting to the Wisco student section. They are doing all sorts of little dances. It is a cross between country linedancing, the macarana and a backstreet boys video. Are they all drunk or high? What the heck!?

haha... i was just watching that. at least they don't do that at the ralph :angry:

I'm watching the intermission segments...they keep cutting to the Wisco student section. They are doing all sorts of little dances. It is a cross between country linedancing, the macarana and a backstreet boys video. Are they all drunk or high? What the heck!?

They live in Wisconsin and you have to ask if they are drunk? :angry:

That's typical student behavior for Wisconsin. Don't know if they're either drunk or high...perhaps both.

The guy on the end in the front row cracked me up. He looked so bored, but he did the little dance anyway.

Do the students dance at football games, too, or this just a treat for hockey?

I can't remember what announcer said it, but I do remember someone saying that a 3 goal lead is the hardest. If the other team scores, it shows they can still win the game and can often swing momentum.

So one more goal, Sioux!

Pretty much every other coach/announcer will say the 2 goal lead is the hardest, but because of that same reason.