SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers Saturday Night

Sioux-cia

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things are evident after watching the fight.

1. Turris is a coward.

2. It takes 2 badgers for every Sioux.

3. The badger announcers are complete homers.

4. The announcers say that North Dakota is a team like this

that starts these fights when Wisconsin is historically the

biggest clutch and grab team in the country.

5. Eaves is a whack-job.

Watched Eaves news conference today. Nothing asked/said in regards to his Hakstol confrontation, or the Throwdown in Madtown, bunch of softball questions from the local press. He did say he wished he could play UND every other weekend, so his freshman could get more experience. He said for most of them, this was without question the biggest (most physical) game to date. He was also asked how he can protect Turis, and he replied, "He needs 10 or 15 more pounds".

http://www.uwbadgers.com/video/Default.aspx?mid=1408

I dont know how to start new threads so this is going here.... On the front page of USCHO there is a poll of which college hockey teams you love to hate..we're #2 :) with the gophers being #1

yeah i saw that. nice poll

only 1294 votes so far but fun to see

Just to dispute anybody who says this melee was the result of the Sioux having Canadian goons on their team, I took the time to break down the 10 guys in home province/state.

Wisconsin 3 (LaPoint / Klubertanz / Turnbull)

British Columbia 2 (Street / Kyle)

Saskatchewan 2 (Kaip / Watkins)

Illinois 1 (Jones)

Manitoba 1 (Genoway)

Ontario 1 (Smith)

Now, do I get this right? The Wisc. announcers say it was UND's fault cause the guy gets up and comes back at the Badger who decked him after the goal? Even if it wasn't the UND player who got decked (Oshie) that came back at him , what the hell do they expect? Shouldn't the Sioux player stick up for his teamate? That was homerism to the extreme!!!

Now, do I get this right? The Wisc. announcers say it was UND's fault cause the guy gets up and comes back at the Badger who decked him after the goal? Even if it wasn't the UND player who got decked (Oshie) that came back at him , what the hell do they expect? Shouldn't the Sioux player stick up for his teamate? That was homerism to the extreme!!!

Think that was bad, earlier in the broadcast, 1st period, he said he was recruited by UND, but wanted a degree that "actually meant something"...would that ruffle a few feathers here?

Think that was bad, earlier in the broadcast, 1st period, he said he was recruited by UND, but wanted a degree that "actually meant something"...would that ruffle a few feathers here?

Then why did he go to Wisconsin? Did he want to become a Master Cheese Craftsman or something? :)

Then why did he go to Wisconsin? Did he want to become a Master Cheese Craftsman or something? :)

Uh, no, you're just kinda proving his point correct because of your ignorance. Wisconsin is a top 5 public university in the country academically. I know a couple others slightly ahead of them are Cal, Michigan, and I think Virginia. Not sure on the other. But still, that's impressive.

Part of Riley Nash going to Cornell was the degree he was getting.

Uh, no, you're just kinda proving his point correct because of your ignorance. Wisconsin is a top 5 university in the country academically. I know a couple others slightly ahead of them are Cal, Michigan, and I think Virginia. Not sure on the other. But still, that's impressive.

Just cause you're from the land of cheese doesn't mean you need to defend them. :)

Uh, no, you're just kinda proving his point correct because of your ignorance. Wisconsin is a top 5 public university in the country academically. I know a couple others slightly ahead of them are Cal, Michigan, and I think Virginia. Not sure on the other. But still, that's impressive.

Top 10 Colleges UW Madison is at 38 not quite top 5 apparently kids just goto Madison to look realy stupid jumping around during sporting events.

i highly doubt riley nash will be earning a degree in 2-3 years at cornell as i dont see him staying that long. im guessing he went there as thats where his bro plays

i highly doubt riley nash will be earning a degree in 2-3 years at cornell as i dont see him staying that long. im guessing he went there as thats where his bro plays

That was his main reason, everyone knows that, but part of it was that if anything happened in his hockey life that he'd have a backup plan.

Also, here is the link to the top public universities. Click Here