SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone like Music ?

Fetch

How does a band with a flute in it win any "classic hard rock" awards? :)

So are we on S? Or T? Or U? Oh, and while I'm at it, are we supposed to be posting 70's classic rock bands/groups? Or just 70's music? No one has broken out the disco yet, but I've seen two Jackson 5 references. ???

I plan on keeping this thread living all summer (even if I end up talking to myself, which is highly likely). Welcome to Shawn-O's 70's A to Z! "A" was for Ace, "How Long" (see prior posts). Moving to the B's, this was a tough letter, lot's to pick from. I going with Blood Sweat & Tears. David Clayton-Thomas, one of the all-time great voices in rock.

I guess Shawn-O can be the ultimate "decider" but I think any 70's genre is fair game. Alphabetically by band/group/performer name.

I guess Shawn-O can be the ultimate "decider" but I think any 70's genre is fair game. Alphabetically by band/group/performer name.

ahhh, I just looked back and found that, too, dagies. I've been looking for classic rock stuff only. And you are right from an earlier post, finding other than the "popular" classic songs is difficult.

It would figure that someone from Devils Lake would bring disco into the mix...

ahhh, I just looked back and found that, too, dagies. I've been looking for classic rock stuff only. And you are right from an earlier post, finding other than the "popular" classic songs is difficult.

It would figure that someone from Devils Lake would bring disco into the mix...

:)

The Tragically Hip are awesome. I always see former Sioux players @ their shows. They played @ the 10.000 lakes festival last summer and there had to be 15-20 former Sioux players behind me. Let just say they love pouring booze over each others heads...and mine (i was wearing my Sioux hockey shirt).