SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone like Music ?

Fetch

Just for a change of Pace - does anyone remember the 1st song ever played on XL 93 ? (I actually won a prize on the radio) by knowing this several yrs ago (talk about mind pollution) :silly:

around 74 or 75

What was the last name of the brothers who owned it? They were originally from Jamestown. I think their dad owned a radio station there. Tom moved to Grand Forks. I remember partying with Tom and his ex-wife Mia back in the day but for the life of me can't remember their last name. I think the station started airing before '74 but I may be wrong.

What was the last name of the brothers who owned it? They were originally from Jamestown. I think their dad owned a radio station there. Tom moved to Grand Forks. I remember partying with Tom and his ex-wife Mia back in the day but for the life of me can't remember their last name. I think the station started airing before '74 but I may be wrong.

Ingstad

No but I remember that concert (It was the 1st stop on that tour (here in GF) whiskey & lace I believe ;) I remember Alice had a curtain with slots like a vertical blind & showed a video & he could jump in & out of it to his songs :silly: