SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone like Music ?

Fetch

That was going to be my choice of artist, although I had a different song in mind.

We will finish this round with 3 things many of us could use at some point in our lives. :D

Time to get round two stoked up, thanks to everyone for keepin' the thread going while I was out. Sticking with the 70's theme, here's a shout out to our neighbors to the north. This one put April Wine on the map Stateside around 1972....footage from Gimli, early 90's. Enjoy.

Time to get round two stoked up, thanks to everyone for keepin' the thread going while I was out. Sticking with the 70's theme, here's a shout out to our neighbors to the north. This one put April Wine on the map Stateside around 1972....footage from Gimli, early 90's. Enjoy.

Man, I'm glad you got this whole thread going. There's so much good music back in the '70's, and a lot you don't hear on KQ.

Great choice kicking off round 2. I'm getting a little hungry, if I'm going to make it through another round I'm going to need a little Bread?

Song starts at about 1:40 or so...

Man, I'm glad you got this whole thread going. There's so much good music back in the '70's, and a lot you don't hear on KQ.

Great choice kicking off round 2. I'm getting a little hungry, if I'm going to make it through another round I'm going to need a little Bread?

Song starts at about 1:40 or so...

What a lost gem. Love the old AM radio song intro, too.

Thank you for that tribute to the fine men and women that risk everything to protect our country and our freedom.

Now we return to our regularly scheduled program with a little ditty by Marvin Lee Aday, better known as Meat Loaf. In this video he's busy looking for a little Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

Ahh...back from my vacation and catching back up with this. Norman Greenbaum would like to tell you about the Spirit In The Sky.