Who Starts for the Vikes  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Brooks for TJac

• Brooks
    • TJac (Jackson)

WOW single game rushing record

& Brookie gets in & throws a TD Pass

:D

Hopefully when Elias reviews the tape, they don't change the yardage.

Brooks looked very good. He wasn't asked to do much, but when he did need to the throw the long pass he connected. The other two qb's can't seem to figure that out.

In my closed-minded opinion!

Why not Brooks? is a very good question?

I dont get it when hes in things go smoothly he almost brought us back a couple of weeks ago against....im not sure who.

Didnt really bring us back from anything against the Chargers. But he sure as hell changed the momentum.

Can anybody get the comparsion stats from TJ to BB with included AP stats in the mix. I know the will be impressive!

GO VIKES!

Davek, im feeling an upset!

Care to put a friendly wager on it? Something along the lines of if I win you have to sport a pro-Packers/anti-Vikings signature and if you win I have to sport a pro-Vikings/anti-Packers signature? If you're up to it we can each come up with a signature for each other before the game and decide on how long the loser must keep that signature. Or it could be an avatar bet. Vikings win, I have to display a Vikings avatar for a predetermined period of time. Packers win, you have to display a Packers avatar for a predetermined period of time. How confident are you?

Ya ill take you up on that

I dont have any software to do that until tuesday. If your up to supporting the Vikings Until the Superbowl Im Down with a friendly wager.

:) that was a gross game

If it gets childress fired I am all for it. I believe this is the end Childress he is already starting to talk like a dead man walking. It just a matter of time. I am sick and tired of his antic and the Vikes not drafting a QB and insisting on sticking with TJac who will never be an NFL QB. The fact that they didn't draft a QB is shameful.

Can you believe there are people out there that think Donavon McNab is coming to the vikes. I heard a guy that I work with say that. Then when McNab was in Mpls he went on record and said heck no I am not coming to Minny.

• 1 month later...