SiouxSports.com Forum

Read this Blog article about this loser from tech

proudsioux

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boosh said something like "Hey Hakstol, do you want me to bring you some tissues tonight so you can keep crying?" He was about 20 feet from me he yelled it across the arena. It was nothing bad. It was Dane Jackson who yelled at Boosh.

There had to be some sort of miscommunication as it was just a normal, dopey taunt. Hakstol had to of thought Boosh said something else.

Would Hak and Dane know this guy Boosh from other games? I remember TH saying that many of the Tech fans that sat around the penalty box did there homework on players, and would say things about their family members while they were in the box.

BLOG

E-THUGGIN

BLOG

E-THUGGIN can dish it but cant take it back

my favorite line :lol:

I don't care how many goals T.J. Fucking Oshie can score, that son of a bitch is a Grade A hack. He is a whiny bitch and a pussy, and doesn't deserve the accolades he gets for the amazing skill he posseses.

Seems as if the MTU hockey fans have like this fixation with UND. That's what I took from it.

Big deal you won a game. The blog article that caught me was the :silly: whinning about the officials.

Lastly, what is it with phil and the fans around the league. Seems he is well liked.

The actions of Jean-Phillipe Lamoureux, the dives he took, the fact that he THREW HIS MASK OFF after letting a rebound to stop play, the fact that he PUNCHED A HUSKY IN THE FACE after making a clean and wonderful save. The Sioux took cheap shots and dives all night long and Hunt played into it.

Wow. Not a real smart move by Radke...Hak will not be impressed, although I understand Radke's intention, especially since getting yanked for that game and wanting to stick up for the coach. It will be interesting when they head to the Forks.

I say big deal a chest bump. Nothing is going to come out of this...

I wouldn't put too much stock into this guy and/or what he thinks and says - he can't even get the involved parties correct - credability gone as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah one of the guys in the blog post wasn't even on the trip...

I say big deal a chest bump. Nothing is going to come out of this...

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but...if the Radke story is true, imagine the rage around here if a Gopher player did it to a Sioux fan. There'd be HELL to pay around here if you're a Gophers fan. And anyone that disagrees with that statement is so biased and unjournalistic that posting on these boards is irrelevent.

Hmmmm.... post a blog complaining about threats and intimidation, and then end it with threats and intimidation. Sounds like someone needs to lose their season ticket rights... :silly:

What really happened here is that The Sioux outplayed Tech in two games, and in the second one Marco Hunt remembered what holding and interference were and as a result that vastly more talented team blew out the perennial cellar-dwellers... Keep in mind that penalties were even in that second game, skill was not...

Yawn, I hope Hak responds like he should, i.e. big pat on the back. ;)

As a aside, how STUPID do you have to be to confuse Davidson with Marto, particularly since Davidson was in Grand Forks. :D

Hmmmm.... post a blog complaining about threats and intimidation, and then end it with threats and intimidation. Sounds like someone needs to lose their season ticket rights... :silly:

What really happened here is that The Sioux outplayed Tech in two games, and in the second one Marco Hunt remembered what holding and interference were and as a result that vastly more talented team blew out the perennial cellar-dwellers... Keep in mind that penalties were even in that second game, skill was not...

Yawn, I hope Hak responds like he should, i.e. big pat on the back. :D

As a aside, how STUPID do you have to be to confuse Davidson with Marto, particularly since Davidson was in Grand Forks. :D

Besides the hair difference, if he was bumped by Davidson he probably wouldn't be in any condition to write about it. ;)

What a lame blog... Buncha whinners over there if you ask me.. If you talk smack be ready to except smack if you ask me.. plus think of what kinda talking goes on on the ice... I can bet its much much worse

But that's on the ice, on the field of play, between players.

The players who are not playing should never threaten fans in any way, shape or form.