SiouxSports.com Forum

www.coachoftheyear.com

Bison Pride

• 2 weeks later...

I just voted my four times and Dale is now No. 1 so the voting is close.

I don't understand how they came up with the finalists. While I am pleased that Dale made it, most of the finalists surprise me. And - how in the heck did Bohl not make it?

Let's spread the word. It would be a great honor for Lennon plus the $ for a local charity and the university would be great!

ATTENTION GF HERALD...take note of this article:

Steigelmeier @ ArgusLeader.com

Other than SiouxSports.com...local support for the COTY competition has been lacking. The fact that Coach Lennon is a finalist should garner some mention in the local newspaper and maybe...just maybe...a little something on www.fightingsioux.com.

Oh...and don't forget to VOTE.

ATTENTION GF HERALD...take note of this article:

Steigelmeier @ ArgusLeader.com

Other than SiouxSports.com...local support for the COTY competition has been lacking. The fact that Coach Lennon is a finalist should garner some mention in the local newspaper and maybe...just maybe...a little something on www.fightingsioux.com.

Oh...and don't forget to VOTE.

Look for a news release on www.fightingsioux.com...soon.

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that you can for for college coach of the year here at <a href="http://www.coachoftheyear.com" target="_blank">http://www.coachoftheyear.com</a>

You can vote for Dale Lennon, and Craig Bohl, or any other local coaches. This has been going around the other message boards and it helps alot.

"In 2007, we'll name a Coach of the Year in each NCAA Division: DI, DIAA, DII, and DIII. The winners will each receive $50,000 toward the charity(s) of his choice and $20,000 for his school

Rutgers Coach Greg Schiano won this award last year. Liberty Mutual came to campus for a day long football festival. There was a little bit of soft sell for Liberty Mutual policies,but mostly it was just an informative and fun day focused on Rutgers Football and Coach Schiano. Hope Coach Lennon wins and Liberty does the same in North Dakota!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
We need to post this in the Hockey forum so that more people see it. With the number of people on this board, there is no reason Dale shouldn't be in the top 3.

I DON'T SEE WHY NOT IT WOULDN'T HURT HE ( COACH DALE) HAS MY VOTE & IT'S FROM THE "GATORNATION." IN CLOSING GO GATORS CHOMP ON THOSE SEMINOLES. CHOMP CHOMP.

SIOUX FAN (HOCKEY) SINCE 1973.