AZSIOUX

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 starting d men from BC out as well due to team violations

BC GAME NOTES

info on................page 2 under roster updates

Motherwell a junior had 60 points in 2 season so far as a D man for BC, seems like a nice scoring d man not to have

Brian O'Hanley a senior defensive d man

this has got to hurt, really. 2 starting d man out. wow.

herald article

SIOUX GOALIE

Something to keep and "eye" on. Conte Forum does not have A/C. In warm weather the ice begins to fog. Last year BU vs. BC (and I think a hockey game this year) had a "fog out". The tempature is going to be in the 70s on Friday. Hopefully it will be cool enough at night so the ice does not fog.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

2 starting d men from BC out as well due to team violations

BC GAME NOTES

info on................page 2 under roster updates

Motherwell a junior had 60 points in 2 season so far as a D man for BC, seems like a nice scoring d man not to have

Brian O'Hanley a senior defensive d man

this has got to hurt, really. 2 starting d man out. wow.

herald article

SIOUX GOALIE

Two of their top D-men at that. Apparently they played last Friday and didn't play in the Saturday game. More victims of Blarneys perhaps. :lol:

The Sioux could really run the score up in this one as BC will likely have their Freshman in nets.

The Sioux could really run the score up in this one as BC will likely have their Freshman in nets.

Seeing as the number 1 goalie and the number 2 goalie are both freshmen, that's not a bad thing for BC. If the sophomore who played on the club team last year was in net, I'd worry.

BC PAPER ARTICLE

"It's becoming a really fun rivalry," said Matt Greene, BC senior forward and assistant captain. "I think it's actually forming into one of the best national rivalries out there. People back home, they ask me, 'What game do I want to come to, outside of Hockey East?' and this is the first game I would recommend. So I think that builds up a little bit of pressure."

Link posted by AZSioux

Saw this at the link above...thought some of you might be interested in knowing this.

BC and CSTV Networks, Inc. have announced that live online video streaming of the CSTV television feed of Friday's hockey matchup versus North Dakota (8:00 p.m. ET) will be available on a pay-per-view basis. The presentation will be available live and on-demand at a rate of $7.95 per game.

BC PAPER ARTICLE

"It's becoming a really fun rivalry," said Matt Greene, BC senior forward and assistant captain. "I think it's actually forming into one of the best national rivalries out there. People back home, they ask me, 'What game do I want to come to, outside of Hockey East?' and this is the first game I would recommend. So I think that builds up a little bit of pressure."

Gee, I thought it was the Gophers that everyone looked forward to seeing. Oh wait a minute...

Ah never mind, its the refs fault... :lol: :lol:

Kevin Allenspach, St. Cloud Times: I got the impression Michigan State (Jeff Lerg) had an off night in goal. That could work itself out. But North Dakota should be everything they're supposed to be.

Kate Crandall, The Gazette: North Dakota's utter dominance of Michigan State. I knew they were going to be good, but not that good. Wow. Every other team in college hockey has their work cut out for them. I'm interested to see what teams, if any, will trip up the Sioux and how they'll do that.

Just a couple comments I found on uscho for gameday. Go Sioux!

Kevin Allenspach, St. Cloud Times: I got the impression Michigan State (Jeff Lerg) had an off night in goal. That could work itself out. But North Dakota should be everything they're supposed to be.

Kate Crandall, The Gazette: North Dakota's utter dominance of Michigan State. I knew they were going to be good, but not that good. Wow. Every other team in college hockey has their work cut out for them. I'm interested to see what teams, if any, will trip up the Sioux and how they'll do that.

Just a couple comments I found on uscho for gameday. Go Sioux!

It is great to get the accolades etc...but this team needs to prove it on the ice. Press clippings aren't going to bring home any hardware. We shall see how it plays out.

It is great to get the accolades etc...but this team needs to prove it on the ice. Press clippings aren't going to bring home any hardware. We shall see how it plays out.

exactly right but our job on the message boards is to post the press clippings here :lol:

exactly right but our job on the message boards is to post the press clippings here :lol:

That is true and they are fine for the fans...I just think our squad is getting a little too much hype after playing one game. I am sure Hak will keep the guys grounded.

That is true and they are fine for the fans...I just think our squad is getting a little too much hype after playing one game. I am sure Hak will keep the guys grounded.

keep them coming........ HAK wouldnt ever let it get to them and any #1 team that came out and demolished the defending champs 6-0 would get the same attention. now lets go whip some chowda heads around the rink

lets hope there isnt A FOG OUT tonight, that happens there guess when it warmer outside. what a joke for a program of BC's caliber to have that problem in their arena due to no AC in the arena

happened already this season to their womens team

FOG OUT NEWS

FOG OUT

lets hope there isnt A FOG OUT tonight, that happens there guess when it warmer outside. what a joke for a program of BC's caliber to have that problem in their arena due to no AC in the arena

happened already this season to their womens team

FOG OUT NEWS

FOG OUT

Happened last season too. It is pretty warm here, but it's about to pour as well. Conte is a pretty poorly designed multi-purpose facility, the only measure they take to prevent this is to post signs on warm days that say "keep all doors closed."

So, apparently the Sioux are staying in a hotel one block from my apartment. I saw two of them while I was out to lunch. One was definitely LaPoint, unless someone decided to borrow his warmups, and I think the other was Brad Miller.