SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Vs. Manitoba

hrkac

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of off the topic but i was planning on buying SiouxXtra before the game on Sunday. What have everyones experiences been like since the first football game?

Paid for the first two, didn't work worth a damn for me. I've installed a KU band system, so, thankfully, I've ended the Sioux streaming video frustration.

Kind of off the topic but i was planning on buying SiouxXtra before the game on Sunday. What have everyones experiences been like since the first football game?

I watched the Augustana game on archive, and it worked perfectly. That leads me to believe the earlier problems with live games had to do with badwidth or processor problems. Audio listeners are now required to register. Maybe they were part of the problem. Hopefully, they have the bugs worked out for Sunday.

Alrite fine... We'll be hella awesome on offense and pretty good with defense, but our goaltending may be iffy... So I'm going to predict a 6-3 UND win...

nice.........out defense will be tops in the nation along with BC. in this game who knows on goaltending as it sounds like they each will play a period. afte that its JPL's :glare: job so lets roll with him. a few spot starts for grieco to see how he plays will be nice but if he doesnt show it then lets roll with phil every night til denver!

8-3 sioux

frattin 2

oshie 2

duncs

malone

kozek

chroney