SiouxSports.com Forum

Hall of Fame Game

Handsome Rob

Does anyone know if the Hall of Fame Game will be televised on ESPNU, CSTV, etc.?

Would Joe Sensors in Minneapolis be able to pick up the feed?

Sensor's can get it on FSSN, not sure if the the others you mentioned might televise.

And, I'm assuming you will be able to watch it on the naked lady machine (your computer hooked up to the internet) with the "new and IMPROVED" webcast. I'll believe that when I see it, or should I say, IF I see it. How many times in the past did a guy (or gal) get all excited for the big game, grab a barley pop (or 8) sit down at the computer, log on and....there's no f'in picture!! I really, REALLY hope they have all of the bugs worked out this season. It was ok as a freebie last year, it better be worth the $$$ this season.

Sorry for the rant. :glare:

And, I'm assuming you will be able to watch it on the naked lady machine (your computer hooked up to the internet) with the "new and IMPROVED" webcast. I'll believe that when I see it, or should I say, IF I see it. How many times in the past did a guy (or gal) get all excited for the big game, grab a barley pop (or 8) sit down at the computer, log on and....there's no f'in picture!! I really, REALLY hope they have all of the bugs worked out this season. It was ok as a freebie last year, it better be worth the $$$ this season.

Sorry for the rant. :glare:

Hasn't been working for football games. Lots of freeze frames.

Hasn't been working for football games. Lots of freeze frames.

The last webcast for the Augustana game for me actually went quite alright. It did freeze up at a few times but I actually got to watch a lot of the game. It was definitely an improvement from there disastrous webcasts of the Humboldt State and Central Washington games :D .

I hope that they'll be ready for the hockey games cause that is definitely going to have a higher demand for so hopefully they'll be able to handle it.

Maybe I'll wait to see how the first webcast goes for others. How much does it cost for the season?

i bought the package, i think it was 59.99 something, cant remember. it gives you all home hockey and football and other stuff i probably will never watch. wont use it much as ill be heading to the bars out here to watch the games and at home with direct tv but wanted it for sure in case im home while not on direct tv which will be a good amount of games. last year it was free so there shouldnt have been a single complaint and it wasnt bad at all. im sure it will be decent! for sure worth it to me, hell its sioux hockey!!!

i bought the package, i think it was 59.99 something, cant remember. it gives you all home hockey and football and other stuff i probably will never watch. wont use it much as ill be heading to the bars out here to watch the games and at home with direct tv but wanted it for sure in case im home while not on direct tv which will be a good amount of games. last year it was free so there shouldnt have been a single complaint and it wasnt bad at all. im sure it will be decent! for sure worth it to me, hell its sioux hockey!!!

What bars around here tend to show the games? Is it just the high profile ones, like MN, or do they show most of them?

What bars around here tend to show the games? Is it just the high profile ones, like MN, or do they show most of them?

rto sullivans bar in mesa, az shows all home games that are on fssn as they have that feed and then of course all the other games that are on fox north, fox rocky mountain, cstv, espnu and so forth.

Sioux hockey shown in St.Cloud area.

Ultimate Sports Bar and Grill

1101 Divison Street

Waite Park Mn

(St.Cloud) will be showing the Hall of Fame game plus these dates:

OCT. 13

NOV.2-3

DEC.7-8 , 28-29

JAN.11-12 , 25-26

FEB.15-16, 23-24

MARCH 7-8

We have a private gahter room in the basement that is reserved for all Fighting Sioux Events.

Seats 50 people. Tell your neighbors!