SiouxSports.com Forum

Green/White Weekend

yeah sioux sioux

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably be filing this under the "More information than I needed to know" category. :lol:

And who do you think you're kidding?? :D

Anyway, I put that in is because my 'superstition' is to wear something pink to all the Sioux games I attend. Pink is a school color after all. :D

Has anyone brought up calling radio stations throughout the week? A few good ones to hit the "older" non-student crowd would be Tim Hennessey and Scott Swygman's show on KFan, 1440 am. They are on from 6-9 every morning. Could call or email Mike Macnamara to talk about it on his 1310 a.m. show.

I got the email from the ralph also regarding the green and white weekend! congrats to all the people that put this together you should be very proud of yourselves! Wish i could be there, next year i dont think i will put someone else in charge of getting the tix!!! :lol:

I got the email from the ralph also regarding the green and white weekend! congrats to all the people that put this together you should be very proud of yourselves! Wish i could be there, next year i dont think i will put someone else in charge of getting the tix!!! :lol:

bring a good amount of cash and buy them outside before the game!!!! :lol:

I'm excited to see this. I got the kids outfitted this morning, with new white jerseys for tomorrow night. They already have the green. Mr. Siouxmama has his for the weekend, too, thanks to the jerseys I've gotten from AZSIOUX.

If anyone is looking...Home of Economy has jerseys on sale. Good for the kids!

I'm excited to see this. I got the kids outfitted this morning, with new white jerseys for tomorrow night. They already have the green. Mr. Siouxmama has his for the weekend, too, thanks to the jerseys I've gotten from AZSIOUX.

If anyone is looking...Home of Economy has jerseys on sale. Good for the kids!

You still in white Schneider?? And what about Siouxmama's old, over the hill son? My son and his wife will be up for tomorrows game and will be wearing white game worn throw back Prp, Porter or T. Zajac.

I can't wait for the puck to drop!!!!

You still in white Schneider?? And what about Siouxmama's old, over the hill son? My son and his wife will be up for tomorrows game and will be wearing white game worn throw back Prp, Porter or T. Zajac.

I can't wait for the puck to drop!!!!

Yes, I'm in white Schneider, and the old son is in white Radke.

You must be really old...you're a mother-in-law. ;)