• Under the age 13
    • In High School and thinks its funny to be unable to type
    • ALF
    • The great and powerful HOCKEY SWAMI

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that to affect 'Siouxrock' he'd have to be good enough to make the Showcase. :huh:

We don't even know he really plays for GFRR. It could be more of the act.

The day of UND's 1st round NCAA game he proved he is merely a shallow poseur.

I am going to clear up the Siouxrock mystery once and for all. I know Siouxrock. Close friend of mine. I was involved in helping him obtain his US visa. He's a 6'9" 15 year old from somewhere in Latvia. (reason for his troubles with the english language). Transferred to RR to late to play this year. He is currently the number one rated draft prospect in the NHL. LaBron's got nothing on this kid. His slapshot has been measured at over 140MPH. In the Latvian top senior league he scored 169 goals and had 245 assists in a 80 game season. Rumor has it he will test NHL regs and turn pro. Blais has offered him full ride and the kid could play for UND next year since he has already graduated HS, finished college and is in his second year of med school. All this and he still has time to pull a regular shift at Perkins. He's currently dating Anna Kounikova and would have been one of the finalists on American Idol but for his junivile record. Seems he beat up an entire fleet of Russian sailors during some bar fight when he was 10.

His name is Vladimir Finch. Sidd's kid.

I am going to clear up the Siouxrock mystery once and for all. I know Siouxrock. Close friend of mine. I was involved in helping him obtain his US visa. He's a 6'9" 15 year old from somewhere in Latvia. (reason for his troubles with the english language). Transferred to RR to late to play this year. He is currently the number one rated draft prospect in the NHL. LaBron's got nothing on this kid. His slapshot has been measured at over 140MPH. In the Latvian top senior league he scored 169 goals and had 245 assists in a 80 game season. Rumor has it he will test NHL regs and turn pro. Blais has offered him full ride and the kid could play for UND next year since he has already graduated HS, finished college and is in his second year of med school. All this and he still has time to pull a regular shift at Perkins. He's currently dating Anna Kounikova and would have been one of the finalists on American Idol but for his junivile record. Seems he beat up an entire fleet of Russian sailors during some bar fight when he was 10.

His name is Vladimir Finch. Sidd's kid.

His response will likely be:

i ddn't paly for Lavita

i paly for RR and it sukked tht the Cetnral beet us!

i ddn't paly for Lavita

i paly for RR and it sukked tht the Cetnral beet us!

Actually it would probably be....

Wher is lAtierv

I kant poost here foor the neext frew dayz becuz Il bee at thee freezin 4. i um leavin now to seee the go-fers looses.

the geofers suck.

***The opinoins in the previous post do not reflect the attitudes of flatspin7.. Thank you for your understanding :huh: ***

He works at Perkins.

He doesn't work at Perkins, but lives by Perkins.

He is a senior.

He is neither a senior, nor a freshman.

One just has to look through this thread and count the contradictions. I think Siouxrock is the boy that keeps the stats for the RR hockey team. He did claim to be Ryan Bakken's son on the Bisonville board (where his email address is still in his profile):huh: .

Sicatoka,

I guess it depends on where you look:

poser

n 1: a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not [syn: poseur, siouxrock] 2: a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos" [syn: model] 3: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem [syn: stumper, toughie]

Source: WordNet

I don't think anyone is "against" you, but everyone is tired of what appear to be deliberate misspellings to make us think you are a kid. I don't think you are a kid, or you would not understand these posts. I have 3 kids, and my 9 year old does not spell that poorly. If he did, he would flunk the 3rd grade. If you want to be taken seriously, then act your age. Spell normally and make intelligent comments, not posts like "the Gophers suck." I think everyone is just tired of what appears to be an act. If its not an act, please use a dictionary. :D