SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at SUU Game Thread

TheLillah

It depends, with those guys in during the first half NW was clearly the better team. Injuries are mostly just kind of freak things, I really don't see UNO being so physical that they knock out 4 starters from the opposing team every game. UNO is obviously a very good team, but the best team doens't always win the game.

Well if they won, they are better than Northwest. Might not have a better record at the end of the year, but since they beat Northwest, they are better than the 'Cats. 1-0 this year against the 'Cats.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blair Grover wide open... runs (after the catch) to the 20 yard line of SUU...

Lots of flags on the field

Grover - ineligable receiver down field

SUU - block in the back

Grover ineligable because a possible wrong lineup at the line of scrimmage?

WR must have been on the LOS instead of off. Thats' a stupid mistake, but somewhat expected with reserves.

Well if they won, they are better than Northwest. Might not have a better record at the end of the year, but since they beat Northwest, they are better than the 'Cats. 1-0 this year against the 'Cats.

So, if a baseball team only wins the last game of a 4 game series they are the better team?

1st and 10

Battle for 3

2nd and 7

Battle for 8, first down!

1st and 10, 3:45 left in the game

Battle for 6

2nd and 3

Battle for no gain

3rd and 3, 2:24 left in the game

OT: What's the deal with the country videos on channel 9? I think it's like a fundraiser or something....

SUU's coach should be fired. If I was a fan of theirs.

When you are losing a ballgame. The object is to win, no matter how much you are down, and never give up.

4th Down and they decide to kick a field goal down 37-0. No doubt their coach gave up the game and just wanted to "save face." Oh look at us "We did not get shut out by a D2 team."

If I was a fan of SUU. I want to win the game still no matter the score, and you need to go for it.

Nope. They would be 1-3 in the SERIES.

You said if a team wins they are the better team, it's absolute right. The better team in a football game lose all the time if they have an off day or freak injuries occur. Why do you think only one team has won gone undefeated and won the superbowl, all teams have a bad day know and again and will let a weaker team stay in the game when they shouldn't or even lose. UND has never had a bad game and lost to a weaker team have they? UND getting pumped by Mesa State in 2001 come to mind of a the better team losing the game.

Great to come back from work unable to listen to the radio to find out the Sioux are doing great! I was getting anxious to get leave and find out. Good thing it was good news :D

I picked UNO to beat NWMSU so congrats to them! I always grinned when NWMSU fans at D2messageboard.com were talking big and saying they were going to come to UNO's field and beat them handedly. However, since we are all Sioux fans we all know it's easier said than done when it comes to beating UNO at their home field.