SiouxSports.com Forum

This sounds familiar.

dallassiouxfan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just stated about a week ago much much you enjoyed the Holy Cross/Gophers game. Now you say you don't waste that kind of energy on a rival. Which one is it? Pick a side of the fence and stay there, because you can't have it both ways. You can't keep changing your attitude back and forth to suit whatever argument you're trying to make at the time. Be consistent.

ya know - the least you could do is

Edit Avatar Settings

it is deceitful

You just stated about a week ago much much you enjoyed the Holy Cross/Gophers game. Now you say you don't waste that kind of energy on a rival. Which one is it? Pick a side of the fence and stay there, because you can't have it both ways. You can't keep changing your attitude back and forth to suit whatever argument you're trying to make at the time. Be consistent.

What's wrong with you??? Why do you insist I hate the Goofs just because I enjoyed seeing them lose to Holy Cross? Don't try to make that into an 'I hate the Goofs' statement. I enjoy the rivalry tremendously. I dislike some Goofy fans enormously. Doesn't mean I HATE them.

I really enjoyed my sons beating Red River when they were in high school football and hockey. That doesn't mean I hate Red River. I don't. You should really try getting out of that tunnel. There's a whole new world out here and it ain't 'The World According to DaveK'.

You should really try getting out of that tunnel. There's a whole new world out here and it ain't 'The World According to DaveK'.

Now that is funny ??? and should be in a signature line somewhere.

Dave the opposite of typing is not typing. ??? I am beginning to think that you just like to argue with people even to the point of being outragiously silly. :silly:

If you don't think there's hatred between the schools you haven't been paying attention for the past four years or so. The hatred is extreme and over the top. If my family needs to do an intervention with me, then so do the families of all the Sioux fans who despise Gopher hockey. You can't tell me with a straight face that it's okay to hate Gopher hockey but not okay to hate Bison football?

You would assume that given hatred you'd have big brawls between the fans of opposing teams. The only altercation between fans of North Dakota teams I've heard about lately involved some MayPort fans and a hothead from Fargo who thinks everyone else is bad.

Now that is funny ??? and should be in a signature line somewhere.

Dave the opposite of typing is not typing. ??? I am beginning to think that you just like to argue with people even to the point of being outragiously silly. :silly:

Your absolutely right Goon. Even though I'm fairly new to the board (<125 posts) I knew better than try to argue with DaveK, but some of the stuff that goes through his fingertips is so asinine, that I can't help but to call SHENANIGANS on him. It's almost like Shawn Hannity having to deal with Alan Colmes :)

No, it's actually pretty pathetic. Small-town fans get so wrapped up in seeing their youth hockey team beat a team from a bigger city, they don't seem to mind that one player is hogging the puck and not allowing the rest of the kids on the team to develop their skills. Sad. ???

Unless you were there and know firsthand what went down that day, I would appreciate it if you mind your own business and don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. If you're a MayPort parent I would be happy to discuss this matter with you through PM or e-mail.

If this was the case, and you are a Fargo parent, why did it bother you?

No slam intended here. Serious question.

No, it's actually pretty pathetic. Small-town fans get so wrapped up in seeing their youth hockey team beat a team from a bigger city, they don't seem to mind that one player is hogging the puck and not allowing the rest of the kids on the team to develop their skills. Sad. ???

Unless you were there and know firsthand what went down that day, I would appreciate it if you mind your own business and don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. If you're a MayPort parent I would be happy to discuss this matter with you through PM or e-mail. No sense polluting a public forum with dirty laundry.

I read your version and even your side of it made you look stupid.

I think I have a stalker. Once again, what did I ever do to you (before you provoked me)? Oh yeah, that's right... NOTHING!!! :silly:

Don't flatter yourself!! ???

I have to admit though that your outrageous, self serving posts are hilarious and for some reason I just can't help responding to some of them. It's fun! :)

It's funny that there are so many members that call you on some of the more ridiculous posts you make, yet you single me out. Maybe I'm that one that has a stalker!! ???

I tried to address those issues with the coach of the MayPort team, and a bunch of overzealous MayPort parents jumped in and accused me of being a poor loser.

You approach another team's coach, a young kid, to discuss issues (things you thought were wrong with his team) and you think the parents of the players on his team were butting into a private conversation?!? It was NOT your place to try to 'coach' that coach! ???

*shakes head in disbelief*

You approach another team's coach, a young kid, to discuss issues (things you thought were wrong with his team) and you think the parents of the players on his team were butting into a private conversation?!? It was NOT your place to try to 'coach' that coach! ???

*shakes head in disbelief*

No $hit, I'm sorry, but any reasonable person can contact a coach in private (later) if they are really concerned. When it is done like that there is NO excuse. I hope the MayPort fans really tore into him.

I just received a PM from another member of this forum who had problems with you. Being that you're the only person here who has harrassed me and I'm not the only person you've harrassed... it has become very clear that it isn't me, it's you. You have serious problems. Seek help immediately. Not only will you not lure me into a fight, I will no longer even take the time to state that I'm not going to get into it with you. I'm done with you entirely now. By all means continue making an a$$ of yourself, you'll get no more replies from me. Good riddance. :silly:

Awww maaaaannnnn!! I'm gonna miss you. We've had sooo much fun! I'm really gonna miss you sweetie!

Well, I'm off to the psychiatrist now, my antipsychotic drugs need refilling. My group meeting is tomorrow, shall I save you a seat?