SiouxSports.com Forum

Streaming Video

sprig

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would encourage everyone to call Mike Shep our Asst AD. He told me over three years ago just wait til we get our new website going and all these problems will go away....? Maybe it is time for something else to go away....? This is ridiculous, same thing every year!

I guess we should feel privliged that we at least got audio.....why advertise what you can not deliver...?

Last spring when the hockey video streams were offered and tested for free, they were limited to the first 100 that logged on. It's obvious this is nowhere near close to ready to collect money for; said I wouldn't be back after dataflix, but they got me again. I am now, however, finished. Thanks God for the FTA system on the side of my house. For the non televised games, audio will have to suffice.

I've canceled my subscription, I suspect I've made a donation, hope it's used well, maybe to hire someone competent.

just received this message....but after the last 4-5 years it is hard to have much faith left ...?

Dear Fighting Sioux friends, family, alumni and others:

If you subscribed to tonight's football webcast of UND versus Humboldt State, we are sorry that our product might not have met your needs. We had a technical issue that was not experienced during previous trial runs. The problem was fixed by the end of the first quarter, however, it reappeared during halftime.

We still were able to webcast much of the game. Those clips will be available on FightingSioux.com later tonight. Additionally, a full version of the game will be available on tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 24.

Please feel free to get a refund if you wish. However, please be assured that this was a one-time issue and will not occur as football and other UND sports progress into their seasons.

Tonight was not a good kickoff to show the capabilities of our new site, but we remained committed to producing the highest quality material for you, our fans.

Thanks and Go Sioux!

Matt Schill, UND Athletic Media Relations

just received this message....but after the last 4-5 years it is hard to have much faith left ...?

Dear Fighting Sioux friends, family, alumni and others:

If you subscribed to tonight's football webcast of UND versus Humboldt State, we are sorry that our product might not have met your needs. We had a technical issue that was not experienced during previous trial runs. The problem was fixed by the end of the first quarter, however, it reappeared during halftime.

We still were able to webcast much of the game. Those clips will be available on FightingSioux.com later tonight. Additionally, a full version of the game will be available on tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 24.

Please feel free to get a refund if you wish. However, please be assured that this was a one-time issue and will not occur as football and other UND sports progress into their seasons.

Tonight was not a good kickoff to show the capabilities of our new site, but we remained committed to producing the highest quality material for you, our fans.

Thanks and Go Sioux!

Matt Schill, UND Athletic Media Relations

Much of the game? Yeah right! Out of all the "watching" that I did get to see it didn't even get close to accumulating to at least a quarters worth of a Football game. I'll remain hopeful by there "assurance" but if the Central Washington game is just the same then forget about it. :D