what annoys you ?

Fetch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the goalie in this pic :silly:

160_cp_jr_hockey_070103.jpg

oh yeah............the d-bags sitting front row at sporting events that you see on TV waving to their bigger d-bag friends at home watching them on tv, while standing up and waving their arms

The worthless batteries that come included in electronics that die after approximately 12 seconds. Pants. Old people. People who don't use their turn signals. People who walk too slow. People who don't know how to parking within the lines. Cottage Cheese. 5 year old brats who scream in stores. The parents of said 5 year old brats who refuse to leave with the kid or beat him into silence. People who can not operate a self checkout scanner. People who don't pull out and start writing their check until they get the total. Paper cuts. Saffron. The saying "This program was filmed before a live studio audience." People who stop to talk in the middle of the concourse at sporting events. Sporks. Trying to erase something on recycled paper. Soccer moms who drive SUV's. Taco Bell. Stupid plows always putting snow in front of the driveway. Vegetables.

Slow deliberate play on the golf course. I hate foursomes that don't let faster golfers through.

proper foursomes or threesomes dont bother me :silly:

people who write checks, come on people its friken 2007, whip out that debit card, it takes 3 seconds and you are gone from the store

proper foursomes or threesomes dont bother me :silly:

people who write checks, come on people its friken 2007, whip out that debit card, it takes 3 seconds and you are gone from the store

There is this group of old men that we get stuck behind from time to time and they take forever to play 18 holes.

It makes a person want to snap.

What really upsets me more is the morons that don't fix their ball marks. One last one is people who cripple ducks or Pheasants when they are hunting and make no effort to track them down because it requires effort.

Asian Drivers!!! :silly:

In the words of Andrew Dice lay"for gods sake you could blindfold these people with dental floss"

Thought that fit your post.

How about people that always play two balls while golfing in front of you and do not think that they are holding up play.

To add to Diggler's nice list:

-- Some assembly required when "some assembly" is more like "everything except for the actual construction of individual components requires assembly"

-- People who feel that they can talk anywhere and everywhere including in the middle of streets, behind parked cars that isn't theirs, behind parked cars that are theirs but stand in such a way as to impede traffic...etc.

-- People who talk to motorists when they themselves are not in the same vehicle.

-- Old people wearing pants in an old person-type fashion (up to the ole armpits)

-- Old people who drive like anything over 5 mph is driving with your hair on fire.

-- People who make endless commentary during movies or theatrical performances.

-- Cell phones...ANYWHERE.

-- Apartment managers.

-- Goldmark Properties

-- People who decide to engage you in conversation while, the whole time, listening to a portable audio device that ISN'T a hearing aid.

-- People who don't know how to wear a hat. Sorry guys, forwards or backwards. Any variation is wrong. Floating caps should be illegal.

-- People who swear in front of kids.

-- Back handed compliments. To go along with this: People who are shocked and appalled when the reaction to said backhandedness isn't something along the lines of flattery and gratitude.

-- The term "blind faith"

-- Scientology

-- People who proselytize (foist some sort of idea or belief, usually religion, upon other people)

-- People who feel their child(ren) can do nothing wrong.

I'm sure there are others. :silly:

bicycle riders with those tight ass outfits but the most annoying thing is that they drive in the friken road, i know the law says that cool and all but one of these nut hugger riders is gona get flattened...............im rolling out the other morning and i look in the rearview and i see lie 8 dudes on thier trikes waiting with me for the green light :silly:

when you eat somewhere and they ask if you would like something extra with that, no, if i wanted that i would have ordered that, thanks though

lindsay lohan, paris hilton, nicole riche and brittny spears, can someone just throw them all in a blender and turn that baby on high grind and the world will be a much more happier place with less girls going balemic and anarexic

doctor offices

dentist tools

gary bettman

computer viruses

people who dont say thanks when you hold the door for them, pretty soon people its gona get slammed in your face

the pilot when i fly into bemidji telling us thanks for choosing mesaba northwest, well sir, i hate to break it to you but you were are only friken choice

incessant STUPID cell phone conversations in every public venue and text messaging...funny how everything old becomes new again...texting is like tapping a message out in old morse code but its on a CELL PHONE so the kids think it's cool :silly::D:lol: I had an old telegraph key when I was a kid but trust me, somewhere Samuel Morse is laughing his ass off right now!

Packaging!

There was a time when you bought something, you brought it home and easily opened the package. Now they use those "welded" plastic containers that you need the "jaws of life" to open. Getting toys separated from the cardboard packaging is no treat either, with a thousand of those little twisty tie-downs. :silly:

yeah that packaging one is good - & the garbage/trash we can accumulate these days is unreal - although I hate recycling as much or more :silly: what this has to do with hockey ummm the Ralph has too much trash too :D