SiouxSports.com Forum

No more cheerleaders at the ralph?

proudsioux

I'm kind of on the fence about the whole thing. They don't add a whole lot to the games, but I think it's a nice oppurtunity for the girls to do something outside of school as well. They're not really annoying, b/c you can hardly tell when they're there.

I think if we should get rid of everything that sucks at the Ralph, the fans would be the first to go. I could study during most games there.

IMO, this getting off topic but the Ralph has to take some seats out and allow for some standing room only areas, usually those drunks seem to liven up a crowd, at least it does at the United Center centuries ago when they did sold out

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was sent to my facebook inbox in the group they made for it----

From one of our cheerleaders:

Due to all the support from this group as well as several emails and calls to the AD, it looks like there is going to be some form of hockey cheer team next year! All the cheerleaders give a HUGE thank you to everyone!

Good for them now some of u can chill out and stop dissin them...

hopefully he moves the band to the upperdeck in addition to getting rid of the cheerleaders. nobody seems to give a crap about the cheerleaders, and students just make fun of them. i hate the band too, they are obnoxious in the lower bowl...just take up seats. I think the "cowbell guy" sucks too. there im done. :silly:

Due to all the support from this group as well as several emails and calls to the AD, it looks like there is going to be some form of hockey cheer team next year! All the cheerleaders give a HUGE thank you to everyone!

Ah I got that too... Congrats to the hockey cheerleaders....

hopefully he moves the band to the upperdeck in addition to getting rid of the cheerleaders. nobody seems to give a crap about the cheerleaders, and students just make fun of them. i hate the band too, they are obnoxious in the lower bowl...just take up seats. I think the "cowbell guy" sucks too. there im done. :silly:

Your an idiot, is there anything else we can do to make the games absolutly perfect for you?

Here Here I second that

But thankfully cowbell guy is gone

Put the band un the upper deck i say... I talked to numerous people that went to the frozen four and they siad other then the DOT line, peopel from other teams talked about our cheerleaders the most. they coudlnt believe how nice it was to have them even though it wasnt there team.

What is wrong with you the best thing the school did is put the band in the lower bowl. They are the only ones that cheer at the games. Last time I check it is a college team not a NHL team.

Agree 100% as do most fans I think...

What is wrong with you the best thing the school did is put the band in the lower bowl. They are the only ones that cheer at the games. Last time I check it is a college team not a NHL team.

You are going out on a limb here if you think the students/band are the only ones that cheer. There are lots of people that cheer. Just not enough of them.

Everyone thinks the cheerleaders cost money huh? Well i no for one they rode down with the bus cuz they had extra room on the bus to the frozedn four. 2. they do fundrasiing for new uniforms which at most are 40 bucks a piece. 3. the hotel rooms they were givin to becuz they band accidently booked 3 too many so they only had to pay for one extra room.

You are going out on a limb here if you think the students/band are the only ones that cheer. There are lots of people that cheer. Just not enough of them.

It just sounds like they are the only ones cheering because they are all together....and if you are sitting in that group of course it sounds even louder and you think you are the only ones cheering.

I couldn't decide whether to close this thread or post... but here it comes:

wait for it

Link :silly:

The "no cheer team" info has been removed from this link.

I did get a reply from the email I sent. She said I had gotten false information, and there would be a cheer team at hockey games next year. They also will be at FB, BB, WH, etc.

Maybe there is a computer hacker out there that posted that info on the fighting sioux website. It's possible...since there has been one on here before, too. :silly:

Good news. I'll make sure the rig is good and dirty for the car wash. Just let me know when it is.

Most of you guys sound like a bunch of crappy fans... i hear so many positive things about our team and now the first 10 posts i read on the thread are about how bad our cheerleaders and band are. Should we get rid of the fans too? some of them aren't so pleasant either some of you need to take some pain killers damnn.... I just don't understand how people can be so opposite on here its ridiculous..

Nope only 3/10 said anything negative about the cheerleaders. I never said the cheerleaders were bad, good, whatever. I only said two seats near mine may become available if there are no cheerleaders. I think YOU need to get OFF the pain killers. :silly: