SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Appreciation Night

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how many of you living in NoDak went to the event tonight? Honestly, now how many of you asked #9 if he was coming back? :(

My husband was "standing by" waiting for me and the kids to go through the lines. He was near Toews, and her said that if Jonny had $1 from everyone who asked him if he was coming back, he wouldnt have to go to the NHL. He'd have made his money right here tonight. :D

Anyone know where Finley was tonight?

Fantastic evening! I love Fighting Sioux Hockey players and fans!!! Everyone was having so much fun. Definitly could have been set up better, I've seen in the past where it was all one line... instead there were very long lines all over the concourse... oh well, still got to see everyone... and maybe they'll have it figured out for next year. Lots of great pictures and some funny quotes!

Too bad Finley wasn't there, he is always very entertaining to watch interact with the little kids!

EDIT: Thanks, Finley wasn't there... typo

So, how many of you living in NoDak went to the event tonight? Honestly, now how many of you asked #9 if he was coming back? :D

Just got back from GF. Lots of people and long lines for autographs, especially the DOT 3. Lots of people in front of us asked Toews if he was coming back and he said "I haven't made a decsion yet."

"So you're saying I still have a chance..."

Fantastic evening! I love Fighting Sioux Hockey players and fans!!! Everyone was having so much fun. Definitly could have been set up better, I've seen in the past where it was all one line... instead there were very long lines all over the concourse... oh well, still got to see everyone... and maybe they'll have it figured out for next year. Lots of great pictures and some funny quotes!

Too bad Finley was there, he is always very entertaining to watch interact with the little kids!

Did you mean to say that Finley wasn't there? If not, did anyone indicate where he was? Thanks for any info!

My husband was "standing by" waiting for me and the kids to go through the lines. He was near Toews, and her said that if Jonny had $1 from everyone who asked him if he was coming back, he wouldnt have to go to the NHL. He'd have made his money right here tonight. :D

Anyone know where Finley was tonight?

Grapevine speculation said he was having surgury on his nose for whatever that's worth? Another Judy's casuality :(

that doesnt mean anything. i skipped one of my classes for over a month last semester and im still here. :D

Funny college kid behind us said Spirko was in a class with him last year and he counted Spirko's attendeance for the semester at 6.

Don't jump to conclusions on flimsy rumors. The grapevine on his surgery is correct, and he may very well be planning on coming back for next year. I'll bet we hear something soon.

i think next season will be his breakout year, all of our big d men really came in their own their junior year. it does not mean he will score many points of course but i feel he will really put his stamp on the team!! have a feeling lee will be gone, hope he stays to develop but just think hes outa here...good to hear the players enjoyed it